Attn San Diegans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn San Diegans

i know there are a bunch of modded mx6s and probes in the san diego area, but didnt see anyone at twist o rama

where is everyone?

Dan
    My Probe: 1990 gl
    DD probe AKA "junky" :1994 GT KLDE Mods: CAI,
    Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

I wish I still lived there !!

Where are you from in SD? I used to live in PB
    Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

la mesa, way out in east county
      Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

hey dan, if you see them around or see them stopped, let them know about the club and PT.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
          hey dan, if you see them around or see them stopped, let them know about the club and PT.

of course, you know i do, thinking bout having some business cards made up, you know like

"you have a probe, we have probes lets probe some peeps "

ok maybe not like that so much as just the site my name and such

Dan

Comment

All ritee SD peeps im calling yall out, since i got stuck behind a truck on twist o rama im headin to palomar mountain on sunday, get up off your butts and PM if you wanna tag along,

come out for a quick run up and down the twisties,

Daniel

Comment

'kay. . . . is it just me, or?? When the Probe was introduced, there was something just a little kinky about the name, space travel notwithstanding. . . . Are Probe enthusiasts "Probesters," and those who have no other speaking topics but these cars are "Anal Probesters?" "Hey, babe, I drive a lean, mean Probe. check it out," seems like a rather to-the-point pick-up line. . . . Guess they had to be called something. . . . . I just hope I say the right thing when I tell peeps about the club and PT. "Hey Dude, I'm likin' yer Probe there. . . "

Comment

ive always been fond of "pro-boners" you just gotta say it right

Comment

Working...
                X