cherry picker engine puller-NEEDED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cherry picker engine puller-NEEDED

hey guys... I need a little help here. Does anyone have a cherry picker engine puller? I sold mine for dirty cheap to pay the bills back in 2009 and now I can not pull the engine.
    Is there a way I can borrow or rent from you guys? I would buy one, but I do not have a space to keep it.

I will need it for a week or two.

the one I have is heavy. High desert here
    it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

)) Thank you for your responding. Is that possible can I rent it from you?
      Where are you at, what city?

Comment

I have a mechanic friend who has one in Yucca Valley (the OTHER hi-desert). Maybe you could work something out with him, including labor, to help you "get it done." Let me know if you want to pursue it. He is the one getting my PGT up--may deliver it today!

Comment

I have a mechanic friend (who will probably deliver my repaired PGT today (!) who has one in Yucca Valley (the OTHER hi-desert) and who might even be able to help with the job to "get it done." Let me know if you want to pursue it.

Mr. Man lists his location as "my house," which helps make my point (in a previous post) that if you aren't clear on your location, others have to ASK you, just to see if they can accommodate you or can work out a deal. My example was that when I visit The Valley, I know, on my way from the desert, I can drop off a part to some deserving member. Why be coy? Why be secretive--especially when a member of a sub-group (So Cal Probe Owners for example). Sure, some are funny, but they don't really help anything. . . . SKWRKKK! There, I put my soapbox back. . . . If you need me, you know where I iz. . .

Comment

I live where highway 395 and I-15 meet
            it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

i got a cherry picker and im in san fernando valley. pm me with your number if you still need it
              1995 PGT BLACK: CF hood, stock KLDE, Clutchmasters FX400, MX3 Flywheel, MS1 Extra, KLG4 coilpack with PRD wires, T3T04e turbo, same side intercooler, tial WG, custom fuel rails with nissan 550cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Eugo, Autometer gauges, 2.5" custom Borla catback, Tokico blues, Eibach springs, FD rims, J30 projector conversion......

Comment

Originally posted by akaBC View Post
                Mr. Man lists his location as "my house," which helps make my point (in a previous post) that if you aren't clear on your location, others have to ASK you, just to see if they can accommodate you or can work out a deal. My example was that when I visit The Valley, I know, on my way from the desert, I can drop off a part to some deserving member. Why be coy? Why be secretive--especially when a member of a sub-group (So Cal Probe Owners for example). Sure, some are funny, but they don't really help anything. . . . SKWRKKK! There, I put my soapbox back. . . . If you need me, you know where I iz. . .
                he mentioned twice where he is, if not specifically.

first he said high desert. just after you posted, he said near the US-395 and I-15 junction.

that's a pretty good idea.

me? i have no problem saying that i live in west covina. most of the guys here know that, including Mr Man [he should, he's been here often enough].

my location? Location: Location: Location:

anyhow, my point is there's more than a few of us that would be willing to give you a hand.
                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                X