No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 21, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 89gl isn't running yet I may get the registration anyways this week it should be done by then
    owner of
    89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
    89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
    89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
    92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Then just register now^^
      96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

ok guys, let's get some more probers signed up! c'mon!

for those who have already registered, you should be receiving your confirmation packets soon. we will be putting them together this weekend and mailing out the first batches as well.

ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I can't wait to see some more of this...

http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/cu...22729.mp4.html
          Last edited by usiel123; March 23, 2013, 11:34 PM.
          96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

Originally posted by usiel123 View Post
            I can't wait to see some more of this...

http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/cu...22729.mp4.html
            i don't know if chavez is coming this year. i haven't seen his registration yet; in fact, we were stuffing envelopes yesterday and i saw everyone who registered in the probe class. he wasn't there.

speaking of which, the confirmation packets have been mailed.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

woot
              it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Got my ticket

Comment

Same here we got both of ours, its not too late to register our GL is it?
                  owner of

Comment

Originally posted by V3N0M951 View Post
                    Same here we got both of ours, its not too late to register our GL is it?
                    nope. get it in right now or sign up online using the link in the first post.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

UPDATE: the 28th annual FFF is now officially SOLD OUT!! this is the first time that's happened in many years and probably only the second time since i've been involved with the show. a lot of people put in a lot of time and effort to get this done!

here's the FINAL count of probes registered: 13! good job guys! hope to see you all there.

stacey will be leading our parking volunteers, so be kind to her and give her your best effort! if you have radios, please bring them, as it will help us to coordinate the parking effort.

since i am the show chairman this year, i will be roaming all over the park, but she will be able to get a hold of me so i can come and hang out with you guys for a little bit.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Will we be in the same spot as last year?

Comment

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
                          Will we be in the same spot as last year?
                          no. the parking layout was finished last night and i got to take a look at it. our class will be close to the grand avenue entrance [the part that crosses under beach blvd].

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Cool, As long as we aren't hidden somewhere waay in the back where no one can see us or bothers to walk up to I'm happy.

Comment

car broke down one me just replaced headgasket tuesday/wednesday ran good the last few days till today that i did a pull, and sure enough my car was overheating so here i go again changing a headgasket i should have it done tho by then.
                              owner of

Comment

Did you rebuilt the head? Make sure the head is not bent or damaged, before putting it back.
                                I finally start the car yesterday and the radiator gave up on me, now i need a new radiator, (((
                                Last edited by supercharged3.0; April 14, 2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X