Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 27, 2014

YES, IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

It's time for us to start planning our schedules and getting our cars ready for the 29th annual Fabulous Fords Forever! show!

Is it too early? Nope, It's really NEVER too early to start promoting this event. The earlier we start planning our attendance, the better chance you have to plan ahead and make sure to block out that time on the calendar, especially considering that this year is a special year for the show!

What is Fabulous Fords Forever? Well, it is a SHOW WHAT YOU BRUNG kind of show!

But what does that mean, exactly?

Well, it means that there is no 'show car' requirement, so even if you don't think your car musters up to the other shiny cars, think again! Don't let that be the reason you don't enter because this isn't your typical car show, where there are prizes to be awarded for the most tricked out cars.

This show is all about SUPPORTING THE BLUE OVAL.

This year's show will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of probably the single most popular car ever built: the Ford Mustang. It's also the 25th anniversary of the Ford Probe, which debuted in 1989!

Come on out, support your club, support ProbeTalk, support Ford. That's what it's all about anyway, right? You love your car no matter what, so SHOW UP and show it off!

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!.

Last year, we tried something new: online registration. It took a lot of hard work to get this system going and it worked incredibly well, so we're starting it early!

Click this LINK to begin the online registration process. It's quick, it's easy and you don't have to belong to PayPal to use it!

If you haven't already, go to the Fabulous Fords Forever! Facebook page, like us, and you will be kept up-to-date with everything happening with the show.

If you don't want to register online and would prefer a printable form, we have that as well. Click this LINK and you will be able to print out the form. Remember to mail it in as quickly as you can, because we're anticipating a sellout!

Here comes the fun part:

Parking volunteers.

I would appreciate at least 5 volunteers [more is better!] from SCPOC to help with parking. Everyone who does volunteer will be able to gain early entry to park your car, plus you will be treated to lunch in the lagoon picnic area. Ask anyone who has volunteered about the lunch and they'll tell you it's worth the time spent!

Please, spread the word! Get your entry forms in! Then, come back and post up when you're registered!

See you there!
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Downloaded the entry. Working hard to represent with the RWD Probe. But mostly I'd like to hang out with you butt-munchers.

Casa Jimenez delivers, right?
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
      Downloaded the entry. Working hard to represent with the RWD Probe. But mostly I'd like to hang out with you butt-munchers.

Casa Jimenez delivers, right?
      coo. i wish they did. the quality of their food has gone down though. one of the hangouts the club does after the show is over at this kick-ass deep dish pizza place in placentia. it's not too far and the pizza is worth it.

jerrod's going to be there in his moostang!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

ill try to get mine registered within the next two weeks. i still need to register my car n smog it.
        owner of
        89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
        89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
        89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
        92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

update: we've got over 400 entries now and it hasn't even been a full month yet!

get those entries in guys!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Just registered

Let the fun begin.
            90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
            93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
            97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
            90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Registered!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
                Just registered

Let the fun begin.
                Originally posted by supercharged3.0 View Post
                Registered!
                cool. i saw both of yours come through. nice.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Ill ask my gf for money to register lol. Been paying off so many fines that ive been broke these last two months
                  owner of
                  89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
                  89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
                  89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
                  92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

let's have some updates here gang!

who's registered?

who wants to volunteer? free food if you do!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I am registered, but did not get my pass in mail yet.
                      Volunteer? Free food? hmmmm.. sounds interesting.
                      What time the volunteers must get there?

Comment

Originally posted by supercharged3.0 View Post
                        I am registered, but did not get my pass in mail yet.
                        Volunteer? Free food? hmmmm.. sounds interesting.
                        What time the volunteers must get there?
                        pretty early. i think it's in the area of 5:00am. i will double-check though.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

damon figure out a day to come over and help me figure out my fuel sender issue and tank calibration so I can take the mustang :p otherwise I may finish up 99 with body mod and take that
                          it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
                            damon figure out a day to come over and help me figure out my fuel sender issue and tank calibration so I can take the mustang :p otherwise I may finish up 99 with body mod and take that
                            i have to get with pizzi and figure out a time to bring back the engine hoist and a couple of other goodies. i'll give you a call once i get things squared with mike.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

A little late but I just registered.
                              You can put me down as a volunteer, you can also add my brother and the gf.
                              1994 Coral Mist Metallic PGT
                              http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701308460

Comment

Working...
                              X