Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official SCPOC Meet: Camelot Golfland - June 22, 2014

Hello!

For a few years now, we've centered mostly on having driving events and cruises as the focal point of our meets. Back when the club first started, we actually had a lot more social meets, where we could meet and greet old friends and welcome new members.

After a while, things evolved to the point where we really only had one social meet: Oktoberfest at Alpine Village. For a while, that meet was great, but not really a family outing. Attendance waned and last year, for the first time, we did not have this meet.

I would like to see the social meets return. With that in mind, the June meet will be at the following location:

Camelot Golfland
    3200 E Carpenter Ave
    Anaheim, CA 92806

I chose this place because I have been coming here for the better part of the last 25 years. It's always been fun and there's actually a lot to do even for those of us with children. Lots of video games, miniature golf, go karts and even [when it's open] a couple of water slides. There is even a pizza and ice cream area inside the place, which is nice.

The hours for the date of the meet at from noon to 10pm. If everyone can arrive by 12:30pm, we should have a good time for the entire day.

If you wish to have something other than the fare served here, there are some fast food places nearby. If anyone wishes to eat at a restaurant, we can do that as well.

I hope to see a lot of you there. It would be great to hang out and shoot the breeze like the good old days!
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

I used to own 3 Probes throughout high school back in 03-07... a 94 PGT atx, a 95 PGT 5 spd and an 89 PGT 5 spd. Used to go to meets in Ohio every summer (camping in Hocking Hills). Those things were a blast. I now live in Los Angeles, CA.

I might be able to attend this, I'd like to see some nice Probes (or whatever cars) and meet some of you people. I miss owning a Probe GT! I have a Corolla XRS now, so if you don't mind a little Corolla tagging along?
    Last edited by pgt94ec13; June 10, 2014, 02:46 PM.
    Helix
    05 PGP Matrix XRS 6spd - 17" DR-38 wheels, K&N drop in, 03/04 Matrix ECU, LIFT
    05 SSM Corolla XRS 6spd - Magnaflow, Matrix ECU -- RIP, DRUNK DRIVER TOTALED IT
    Past: 94 PGT atx, 95 PGT mtx, 89 PGT mtx, 94 Corolla DX auto, 06 Corolla S 5spd

Comment

nope, we don't mind at all. just come on out and have a good time!
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

was my first time at this location and was fun. I need to plan another time over there when I can just hang out and do more of the stuff they have to offer
        it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Working...
        X