She's gone... :cry:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's gone... :cry:

Well guys, I sold my Probe today. It was sold to a great owner and I know he will fix it up and make that car baddass. Strangely, as he drove off from my house, I felt really sad. That car indirectly changed my life. After two bad divorces, the Probe and the Taurus were all I had left of my life when I moved to Manchester years ago. Through PT I met James, Mike, and almost all the rest of my best friends. I was fighting the local court system about my exhaust when I met two Honda Ricers with loud exhausts. They later introduced me to Marsha, their aunt, who I will be marrying later this year. It is strange when you sit back and think how much a single car can change your life. I have so much blood, sweat, and tears in that white car... and now... it's gone.

Thanks Andy!

Take good care of it.
    '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
    '07 Lexus IS350

No problem. You know it went to a good home. And just so you know I made it home. I just got in. I'm not gonna call you tonight in fear that it's to late. Keep in mind that it's here whenever you want to see it. And remember....we made a great friend through that white car as well.
    "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

Glad you made it home you douche! Mike and I are still working on the cars. I just finished the Roadster and he is finishing his Probe. They are perrrrty.

Oh, BTW, CHANGE THE OIL IN THAT BITCH SOON!!!
      '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

There were good times had in that car on roadtrips. Goodbye ol' smokestacks.

Comment

Yessiree bob. Andy is a douchbag!

Theres definitely a lot of work to be done but it will be done right by A&J garage.

As for a car changing your life, it took two for me. Started with the 1g where I got into the probe scene and I met alot of really awsome people in AZ. I honestly think that I wouldn't have made it through school without the people I met in AZ and I wouldn't have ended up with my mechanic certifications, I wouldn't have found a job in TN, I would never had made it to Myrtle which lead me to meet two very great people, Andy, and Steph, and well as a ton of friends here, and I wouldn't have made it to K-town with an awsome job and basically a fresh start in life. Probes
          Last edited by WhiteDart; May 19, 2007, 09:29 PM.
          Jim K.
          :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDart
            Yessiree bob. Andy is a douchbag!

Theres definitely a lot of work to be done but it will be done right by A&J garage.

As for a car changing your life, it took two for me. Started with the 1g where I got into the probe scene and I met alot of really awsome people in AZ. I honestly think that I wouldn't have made it through school without the people I met in AZ and I wouldn't have ended up with my mechanic certifications, I wouldn't have found a job in AZ, I would never had made it to Myrtle which lead me to meet two very great people, Andy, and Steph, and well as a ton of friends here, and I wouldn't have made it to K-town with an awsome job and basically a fresh start in life. Probes
            Yes I admit it....I'm a douchbag

And I honestly dont know why I even thought of getting out of this scene. If all goes well A&J garage will be open for business for a long time.
            I swear you guys are the greatest people in the world.

Comment

so umm you guys really liek to get probed huh
              Goal for 2007: get the mirage in the 11s

Comment

Congrats on the purchase Andy, do you still have your blue one as well?
                Previous PGT owner.

Comment

Its, well... Dead.
                  Jim K.
                  :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

The blue one is currently in my garage stripped apart. Yes it is dead. And so is my cell phone. It wont even turn on. This is retarded.

Comment

Congrats on the sale and purchase Tim & Andy!

Speaking of sold Probes, Mike needs to show some pics of the 97. I never should have sold that car. I still kick myself over that one.
                      ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
                      No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
                      ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

You do know that Mike pulled in the Best of Show Award at BAMM2K7 with the Probe. We spent a few hours Friday night applying a few coats of Zaino on it and it really turned alot of heads. I will post a few pics from the Louisville skyline when I get them done.
                        '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

Gratz on the transaction you guys. I've missed that car. I'm glad Andy bought it cause that means I won't have to miss it anymore. LOL Good to see you are doing well Timmy and marriage; WOW, congratulations. Sorry I haven't called ya in a while; I got rid of the phone about 3 months ago. I've got a lot of costly legal matters to take care of but I'm almost through it. That's the main reason I haven't been around. Just layin' low and workin'. You gotta head to Knoxville soon. I miss ya man!
                          Last edited by DarkCrisis; June 5, 2007, 11:30 AM.
                          '97 PGT-ZE

Comment

Hey Andy and James when are we going to get to see some pics of that white probe? It sounds like everyone has seen it except me.

Oh and Andy the guts of your blue probe are still laying in the garage. We were on vacation last week and I'm still waiting on my STS. I ordered one from PA yesterday so hopefully it will be here this week. I called before I ordered it and they said they had it in stock.

Is a get together still on?
                            1993 Probe GT, in the family since 1995.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim95pgt
                              Well guys, I sold my Probe today. It was sold to a great owner and I know he will fix it up and make that car baddass. Strangely, as he drove off from my house, I felt really sad. That car indirectly changed my life. After two bad divorces, the Probe and the Taurus were all I had left of my life when I moved to Manchester years ago. Through PT I met James, Mike, and almost all the rest of my best friends. I was fighting the local court system about my exhaust when I met two Honda Ricers with loud exhausts. They later introduced me to Marsha, their aunt, who I will be marrying later this year. It is strange when you sit back and think how much a single car can change your life. I have so much blood, sweat, and tears in that white car... and now... it's gone.

Thanks Andy!

Take good care of it.

Indeed it is amazing how much a car can change one's life. My Probe has had a similar effect on my life. I have done so much because of this car and have no idea how it would be without it.

It sucks that you had to sell it, but understandable.
                              Sandon Lettieri
                              1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
                              2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

Working...
                              X