Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tennesspeed day at beech bend, whos comin with me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennesspeed day at beech bend, whos comin with me.

Like i said before, i am going to starbucks and the to the track. I need people to go with me. Like at 900 am i will be at the starbucks. So, whos coming with me.
    Posed by jicks = I'm either hungry or horny, so If you see me without a boner, make me a sandwhich.

as i have already stated, if my new tranny is at my house and i can get it in by 5pm ill try to make in the afternoon

Dennis

Comment

I tried to get James to come but he is afraid he will get spanked again!
      97 Probe GT 15.2 @ 88.9 mph
      -Best of Show BAMM 2K7
      Car is Sold
      -2001 Audi S4 Stage III

Comment

Originally posted by Kanuk93GT
        as i have already stated, if my new tranny is at my house and i can get it in by 5pm ill try to make in the afternoon

Dennis
        yah i know you will make the effort but i know there is 10 other people that have the chance!!!
        Posed by jicks = I'm either hungry or horny, so If you see me without a boner, make me a sandwhich.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithnMikkii
          yah i know you will make the effort but i know there is 10 other people that have the chance!!!
          i guess don't expect to see me, my tranny hasn't even been shipped yet apparenlty

Comment

so i guess i will be the only one, that sucks who is going to run my video camera.

Comment

Working...
            X