This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WhiteDart View Post
    A lot of the other guys here work a crazy schedule too (night shift)

I just got home from work.

Welcome!
    "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

• thanks, any1 know where i can get a good running enginefairly quick. i would have looked at the ads or pm ed you guys, but i dont have enough post. i just want a regular 2.5de that is reliable

Comment

• I'm sure one of these guys has a motor just laying around...if not Pull-a-Part does!!
        89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
        92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
        91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
        91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
        "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• that would be great. ive got a little cash on me now and i can go to the bank in the morning if i need a little more. im needing to get my gt on the road.if some1 has 1 ill post my number or if they will pm me there number ill give them a call. thanks

Comment

• Well we have a few with a spun #6 but we have no desire to fix it. Hell if you wanted to come get it it, you can have it. It wasn't knocking for very long so chances are the crank can be cleaned up with some emory cloth and throw a $6 bearing from Advanced on it. The rest of the motor is in good shape.
            Jim K.
            :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• when and where can i meet you? a gas station close by or something that will be convient for you. i can be there in an hour in a half. i dont really know my way around knoxville. i can pay you for your time.
              Last edited by grimjoker95gt; October 13, 2008, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Anybody in the Bristol, KPT Johnsoncity area?
                Whatever!!!

Comment

• I think there are one or two old members up there but they don't have their Probes any more.
                  Jim K.
                  :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedklz View Post
                    Anybody in the Bristol, KPT Johnsoncity area?
                    i'm in the tri cities area, Gray to be exact. I *may* be getting another pgt pretty soon. i've had a few in the past..

logan
                    Previous PGT owner.

Comment

• Mines for sale.
                      "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

• i was just wondering what the car color count was. there is another guy in cville fixin a red probe up. i haven't seen him, the parts store told me he was in there as much as me. if i meet him ill try to get him to join

Comment

• Lets see, off the top of my head.
                          Mine- Boyseberry
                          Andy- white PGT, red MX6
                          Josh- white
                          Sean- blue
                          Jimmy- red
                          Chris- silver
                          Randy- red SE, black GT
                          Steve- silver
                          Jim K.

Comment

• Logan- Blue
                            Previous PGT owner.

Comment

• Couldn't stay away could ya? Get some pics eh?

PM me or Andy with whatever you want me to put up and we'll get you up on that list too.
                              Jim K.

Comment

• haha, i just have too many parts to not have another. Plus, for the price, i couldn't say no.
                                Previous PGT owner.

Comment

Working...
                                X