X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:taps foot faster:
    Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

what r we updating again?

Comment

slacker lol
        WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

hey, i want in. my name is sam

93 MX6 LS
          Nashville

i had a 94 with a ZE in it but it caught on fire and burned to a crisp. now im back to the regular V6. I try to do all the work on my car but i don't claim to be an expert on anything so I'm not that much help.

Just wanted to help you guys expand to nashville (if you want to) maybe and hopefully some other guys from nashville will get in.

and i did try to pm this, unfortunately my post count is tiny. i spend a lot more time on the mx6.com website

Comment

Hey Guys--I've not been around lately and thought I would check in. Work has been crazy busy so I fell off the grid there for a month or two. I finished the trans swap and the nitrous install and it's running great. Hope everyone got lots of good stuff for Christmas!!
            1993 Probe GT, in the family since 1995.

Comment

STEVE!!!!! Me and and Andy were just talking about your disappearance last night. He tried calling you but he got some ghey-to chick. Don't be hidin from us now.

Hey sporter. Welcome to the board. I lived in Nashville for a little bit over a year before I wised up and moved to Knox. What part are you in? Were always doing some kind of impromptu thing around here so keep an eye on the threads here.
              Jim K.
              :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Yeah Steve call me tomorrow sometime. I need your new #. Congrats on the swap and I'm glad everything worked out ok.

Welcome Sporter get a few posts up and send me a PM. We can work something out and try to get a meet together as soon as we move into our new house. So everybody keep checking for updates.
                "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

My name is Josh I drive a 1995 PGT. Knoxville
                  1995 PGT KLZE
                  1993 MX6 Lx KLZE
                  1989 240sx (in search of an SR20)

KLZE=KILLZ

Comment

Another Josh. No worries. We are gonna have to make you guys start wearing name tags.

Comment

Hey I live in Pulaski TN how can I join the club?

Im 17.. drive a 95pgt
                      mods:KLZE(straight neck) , headers,CAI,test pipe, thermoblock intake spacer, Stage II exedy clutch, 9LB fidanza flywheel, polyurathane motor mounts, FPR, 8mm wires, short throw shifter, tokico struts and I think thats just about it.
                      95PGTZE

Comment

Sure all you have to do to be in is

#1 Live in TN - You got that covered.
                        #2 Own a probe - Got that one too

and #3 is the most important....BE DEDICATED!!!

Get some more posts and PM your # and we'll chat.

Comment

yea thats true..
                          Last edited by chris90; January 25, 2008, 10:16 AM.
                          95PGTZE

Comment

[QUOTE=my95gtprob]and #3 is the most important....BE DEDICATED!!
                            [QUOTE]

Awwww shit....LOL. But guess who's gonna see ya tomorrow!!!! MEEEE! wooohoooo!
                            89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
                            92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
                            91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
                            91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
                            "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

I can't wait. I miss you and all your A.D.D. that comes with it.

Comment

hey if we start wearing name tags can i write drunk on mine
                                WHO DAT SAY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUR STATE!! GO DAWGS!!!! MISSISSIPPI STATE FOR LIFE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X