This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sport22 View Post
    how does one get into the TN probe owners club? I Live in Clarksville TN, and own a 96 probe gt. I'm 22 years old and do autobody painting for my everyday job
    Well Sport, Just wanted to WELCOME you to TNPOC.............
    93 Probe GT

Comment

• Hey guys, My name is Jeremy and I would like to be in the T.P.O.C! Im 29 and a College junior at Tennessee Tech University. My 95 Probe GT is in the shop right now getting tranny work done so Ill be back on teh road soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqutis29 View Post
        Hey guys, My name is Jeremy and I would like to be in the T.P.O.C! Im 29 and a College junior at Tennessee Tech University. My 95 Probe GT is in the shop right now getting tranny work done so Ill be back on teh road soon.
        If you ever saw the white gt with blue stripes on campus 2 years ago that was me, or the dark gray rx7

Dennis

Comment

• Welcome
          93 Probe GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanuk93GT View Post
            If you ever saw the white gt with blue stripes on campus 2 years ago that was me, or the dark gray rx7

Dennis
            I do, I dont think I remeber a Grey RX-7 but I definetly remember the the probe though, I walked by it a couple of times in teh commuter lot just to peek at it lol.

Comment

• Welcomes! If you meet Andy or Jim (hell or Sean or Joe) don't listen to them I'm not actually slow...I promises! Lol I can't defend my retardedness over teh interwebs!
              89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
              92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
              91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
              91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
              "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• Your not slow...............just read whats in your sig.......
                93 Probe GT

Comment

• Lol oh yea.... I'd forgotten about that already.....I think my phone rang, oop there it is again.....

LOL

Comment

• Lol............
                    93 Probe GT

Comment

• Hello everyone, my name is Nick,22, and i own a 93 PGT. I was never really into cars until i helped a buddy of mine with a S-10 Mini Truck and then I had to buy his PGT cuz my wife was taking my truck to bama for 2 months. Well I thought that Ford saying "Fix or repair daily" held true but then I just fell in love. haha I am from the Ft. Campbell/Clarksville area and am currently in Afghanistan. I just got done with my leave, inwhich I spent almost everyday makeing my car better. (after sitting for a few months, the starter finally went out, and replaced the alternator and did some other stuff.) Now it runs like a champ and I tought my wife how to drive stick. I would like to get involved in meets and such when I get back.

My e-mail is nbarber@blackmount.net

P.S. My internet is limited and slow as balls so its kinda tough to login here regularly.

Comment

• Hey Nick. Welcome on behalf of TNPOC! Let us know when you get back and we'll try to plan a meet around your schedule. Any other info about your car? Any mods? Hopefully you become a regular and start attending big meets as well as the small ones when you get back. TNPOC is a good group of guys and you will learn alot from them. Like I said welcome and don't be a stranger.
                        "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

• Thanks for the warm welcome! My car is basicly stock right now.. I kind of wanted to put some F/I in there. But I decided that I should work on other areas of the car first, and be happy that I have a PGT that runs. When i first got it, I was really crunched for money so not much really happened except a good good cleaning.. When i bought it, it had no interior. And i kept it like that for a good while. Then I picked up the interior from the previous owner when i was visiting him. But what i do have is plans!

Sensei body kit.
                          Dynomat(probably will pick something cheaper)
                          smooth the interior
                          some wheels
                          Fix that damn A/C
                          and then finally paint. I am torn between Luxes Spectra Blue Mica or some kind of gunmetal grey. I still have a long time to figure that part out yet.

Then my long term goals would be a ZE w/ turbo and MS.

Here are some pics

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...506/Probe1.jpg my son and I in the morning

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...506/Probe2.jpg cant remember exactly what I was doing.. But it was before it was running again. Note the rusted brakes

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...506/Probe3.jpg last winter

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...506/Probe4.jpg Front end. And yes the pass. head light isnt working.. lol

Comment

• Welcome!!!
                            93 Probe GT

Comment

• Welcome man! I'm not in Tn either right now but I figured I should say whats up! GL in Iraq and try to keep in touch!

Comment

• Yargh! Another white PGT!!!

J/K

Yeah, we'll definitely have to plan a meet next time you're back here. Let us know whatever is broke/ missing and im sure we can fix it or come up with parts for it at the meet. Don't matter what it is, it can be fixed. I've been working on Probes for 6 or 7 years so I don't think there is really anything I haven't messed with yet. With all the other experience of the TNPOC members, theres NOTHING we can't do.

Since one of your goals is a turbo ZE, you'll have to go for a ride in Andy's car. We just finished the turbo project on his ZE 2 weeks ago. Yeah, its quick.

Chris, you can't have a car listed in your sig if its still SITTING ON OUR LAWN!!!
                                Jim K.
                                :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X