No announcement yet.

This makes number 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I buy the studs for the wheels wanna go ahead and slap them on?

Comment

Gotta have an impact for that. Like I said, you should be fine driving it around for a while until you can make the trip to mine and Andy's place.
      Jim K.
      :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Understood

Comment

Well, Jim just left and my PGT is now driveable. The power steering pump is out on it so now I will have to live with that till i can get it to K-Town to have a couple of things done on it. Once again the Fleet Maintener has come through!

Comment

good deal

just let me know when your gonna go to ktown

how you like the extra ze power?

Comment

it pulls pretty hard, only prob is the afore mentioned power steering and a bearing is going out in the driver side front end and its loud so till I get them two fixed im just going to take it easy on her.

Comment

WOW, I got the PGT out on the interstate tonight and let me tell you, I can see the diffrence in the ZE and the DE. When I was cruising in 5th I was tapping the gas and it felt like it was was wanting to break traction at 65. LOL oh and I put the flowmaster on today with the new stainless split end tip.........I am suprised as it it doesnt sound too ricey, but has good tone and no drone.

Comment

when u plan to make a triop up to knoxville?
                  if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

Well I have to put together a list of things the car needs adn i'll be making a trip then to get that stuff done but I may come down sooner just to see the drag car. Im pumped about it!

Comment

need to try to make it a thurs so we all can head to the track or a sat so we can go to the track then the hangout on clinton hwy.
                      if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X