Title issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title issues

I traded my bike awhile back for the 240sx in my signature. With school and work, it took awhile to get it together and awhile longer to find time to make it down to the county clerk to get the title put in my name.

Went to have it done, got there, found out the title was an old one (evidentally, dude had a duplicate made at some point and gave me the old one). I've sent the guy numerous emails to try to get this situated, but he has yet to reply to me.

The lady said he has to either give me a duplicate, or have another made, but I cannot do it. Since I can't get ahold of him, it seems as though I'm SOL.

Sorry for the long read, does anyone have any ideas? The tag on the car is Sequatchi, so it wasn't a local trade.

Logan
    Previous PGT owner.

unless u get ahold of the other guy ur screwed. i know this cause i'm dealing with a similar issue.
    if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

Lemme get a hold of the paperworrk lady at my work tomorrow and ill see if she can think of anything. Shes good at this kind of stuff.
      Jim K.
      :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

well i also know a lady that works for the county clerk and there's no way around it. ur gonna have to contact the guy and follow the clerks instructions on getting things done.
        if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

Working...
        X