Any Bristol Local Tuner Forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Bristol Local Tuner Forums?

Any Bristol Local Tuner Forums? Looking to get into some thing tonight.. having a hard time doing that lol
    REDL|NE SOC|ETY

fullthrottleforums is a local car forum for the tri-cities area. How long are you in Blountville?
    Previous PGT owner.

Comment

You gonna knock over some ricers with the baller wagon?
      Jim K.
      :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Loganb12 View Post
        fullthrottleforums is a local car forum for the tri-cities area. How long are you in Blountville?
        well for a week or longer, trust me i dont want to be down here that long but, my wife is visiting here grandma.

Originally posted by WhiteDart View Post
        You gonna knock over some ricers with the baller wagon?
        Maybe.. Trust me i wanted to take my millenia, but it was not practical being i was taking a shit load of stuff plus 3 kids, mountains are killing my van. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF I HAD TO TAKE MY SUBS OUT!!!! but i still like to mingle and get to know every body! also figured i could me some of you guys, while i was down here
        Last edited by Tommy; October 30, 2010, 10:20 AM.
        REDL|NE SOC|ETY

Comment

A few years ago there would have been plenty of PTers up there to hang out with but over the last few years the people that are/ were here have vanished. If I had the time this weekend I wouldnt mind coming up there but its just not in the cards.
          Jim K.
          :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Working...
          X