Hey!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!!!!

So i have decided to get rid of the exploder. But i cant decide wether to get another talon or another probe. Oh and the exploder has 319,*** miles on it now HAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAhA.
    93 Probe GT

1988 Mazda 323 Sedan - All motor KL. 11.5:1 forged, Interprep cams and valvetrain, ITBS..

Comment

I would get a pgt or mx6.

You would most likely have more issues with a dsm.

Comment

Not to mention u never beat ir probes time with the talon,lol
        if things seem outta control then ur going too fast.

Comment

At least got to out launch a Supra.
          ...sideways.

A PGT is gonna run longer than a DSM.
          Jim K.
          :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

And yes i did beat the probe time. lets put 2000 in the probe or buy a dsm with blown head gasket and busted turbo and i cant even remember what else was wrong. but it beat the probes time with all of that wrong. Now dont get me wrong i have mad respect for probes but OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how i love AWD!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

[QUOTE=WhiteDart;1923915225]At least got to out launch a Supra.
            ...sideways.

Oh yes!!! and then he beat me by a inch.
            93 Probe GT

Comment

How high did you dump the clutch on that one? 6k?
              Jim K.
              :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Took it to tach and backed off just a little bit so it wasnt bouncing off the tach.
                93 Probe GT

Comment

Good grief. I cant believe the clutch or trans didnt disintegrate doing that. That was on the stock poopy turbo too wasnt it?
                  Last I heard about that car was it overhauled and built up to around 400awhp.
                  Jim K.

Comment

Working...
                  X