Need an EGR vent solenoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an EGR vent solenoid

Hey everyone, I am needing an EGR vent solenoid for the wife's 94 GT. I was planning on going to a junkyard here in Oklahoma but due to my work schedule I will not be able to make it to a junkyard to find one. I am hoping I can get two of them just incase I break one. I appreciate all of the help.

I was just at Pull-a-part yesterday and they had two or three GT's (I think; I was just looking for window clips so i wasn't paying too much attention to SE or GT). I know you said you couldn't make it to the junk-yard, but if you end up getting the time, you should check there.

Comment

Thanks Mike,

We are going to take the car into a shop to try and figure out some of the problems we are having... I have spent as much time as I can working on it and have had no luck, hopefully they will find the other problems we are having and I will get it back up and running like it should.

Once I get some free time... Hopefully next week... I will try to run by there. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Got a stamp number off of the solenoid?

I've got a box of misc solenoids (quite a few off of a 94GT I parted out).
        Might have one that matches.
        1994 Ford Probe 2.0L MTX
        Kitted. Lambos. Slammed. 18s. T3/04E. LSD. MSII. Zoom-Zoom-Psst.

1996 Mazda 626 2.0L MTX
        Lowered. 18s. P5 FSDE. MP3 PCM.

Cardomain - Needs updating.

Comment

Working...
        X