FS: Proben 1994 Probe GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZyNLeX View Post
    I took out the retra fuse, manual raised the lights. Plugged it back in and the lights went down.
    Leave the fuse out. I dont think you need it to run the lights.
    97 red PGT-ZE

Comment

are the bulbs actually coming on or is the problem just the headlights going up/and or down?

1994 Ford Probe Gt
      Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
      2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
      1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Originally posted by knightrider07 View Post
        are the bulbs actually coming on or is the problem just the headlights going up/and or down?
        They don't raise up or turn on.

The retra fuse is good, I also switched out the headlight module that's attached behind the interior fuse box. Then I jumped the 2 spots on the engine fuse box, in between the headlight and fog light relays and the headlights move up and down.

Also the fogs lights don't turn on either and they are hooked up also.

But all the other lights works, as in parking lights and brake lights.

Also I should mention, the Battery gauge in the dash is always up pretty high, almost to the H. Also in the dash, the light saying Fuel Cutout is on..

If the lights would blew, that wouldn't keep the motors from moving up and down, would it?
        Last edited by ZyNLeX; January 14, 2010, 10:24 AM.

Comment

I don't think burnt out bulbs would do that/
          Let me know what happens and if you need I have two good headlight motors off my car. I'm in Bonham Tx quite a bit closer than Murph
          94 Probe GT. KLZE Nitrous.
          Don't make me slap you

Comment

Originally posted by RidgeDoc View Post
            I don't think burnt out bulbs would do that/
            Let me know what happens and if you need I have two good headlight motors off my car. I'm in Bonham Tx quite a bit closer than Murph
            Its all good now, it blew out 2 fuses at once. Replaced em, lol.

Comment

dude thats something Id do. lol how u like the car otherwise?
              94 Probe GT. KLZE Nitrous.
              Don't make me slap you

Comment

Originally posted by RidgeDoc View Post
                dude thats something Id do. lol how u like the car otherwise?
                Its awesome, I'm replacing the missing interior, with all black interior. Bought brand new black carpet, I'm taking all the interior from a j/y that is all black.

Comment

Its awesome, I'm replacing the missing interior, with all black interior. Bought brand new black carpet, I'm taking all the interior from a j/y that is all black.
                  nice post pics!!! Miss that car!
                  Murph
                  94 Proben Part Deux!
                  92 ThunderSHO Soopacharged!

A club for orphaned Fords
                  www.fordbastards.org

Comment

Originally posted by SHOMurph View Post
                    nice post pics!!! Miss that car!
                    I will, carpet being shipped via UPS and I just jack a all black dash from a j/y probe. After it gets a little warmer, I'm gonna have my friend drive me down there in his truck to pick up that hood if you still have it.

Comment

I will, carpet being shipped via UPS and I just jack a all black dash from a j/y probe. After it gets a little warmer, I'm gonna have my friend drive me down there in his truck to pick up that hood if you still have it.
                      still have the hood and holding for you.

Glad you enjoying the car. sniff sniff...makes me want another no no no have too many toys already.
                      Murph
                      94 Proben Part Deux!

www.fordbastards.org

Comment

still have the hood and holding for you.

Glad you enjoying the car. sniff sniff...makes me want another no no no have too many toys already.
                        Haha, yeah, I put the car on cardomain and I have it linked to your page about it. Also, did you remove the cruise control or what? It doesn't work so I was just wondering. Another also, on my way down there or on my way back, is there any junkyard you know about that maybe I can stop by and see if they have any black interior probes?

Comment

there are plenty of jy here that you can ravage through and get what you need

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                          Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                          2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                          1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Haha, yeah, I put the car on cardomain and I have it linked to your page about it. Also, did you remove the cruise control or what? It doesn't work so I was just wondering. Another also, on my way down there or on my way back, is there any junkyard you know about that maybe I can stop by and see if they have any black interior probes?
                            cool!

Cruise Control is gone. took out for weight savings. Sorry I wanted that car to go fast!

Lots of jks around here. I can point you in the right direction!
                            Murph
                            94 Proben Part Deux!

www.fordbastards.org

Comment

cool!

Cruise Control is gone. took out for weight savings. Sorry I wanted that car to go fast!

Lots of jks around here. I can point you in the right direction!
                              I thought so, now I know why it doesn't work. lol I can take them buttons off the steering wheel now.

I'm just looking for a left 95+ taillight, (I cracked mine) and black interior.

Comment

Working...
                              X