Dyno/Meet Jan 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno/Meet Jan 23rd

The date has been set for Sat the 23rd. I figured we all can meet up and roll to the dyno together. A time hasn't been set yet cuz I want to see whats best for most of the group. I say lets go somewhat early so we have plenty of sunlight to hang out and maybe even go to the track. The rate is $50 for 3 pulls. If you are needing ms tuning that will extra(pm me for details). So post up and let me know if you are going.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
    Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
    2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
    1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Oh Snap sorry haven't been back on of late, but I will mark this down, and plan on coming. $50 for 3 pulls eh thats not bad at all. Way less than what I expected for dyno time.
    COme on peeps lets sign up!
    Chris don't forget to Text me closer to time Ya know I always need a reminder and I've been busy with family stuff lately.
    94 Probe GT. KLZE Nitrous.
    Don't make me slap you

Comment

Trust me I will txt mostly the whole board the week of to make sure that's its a decent turnout. I have the mx6 crew coming. I think he said bout 3-4 guys.

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

my car probably wont be ready to come out due to family and work schedule and the cold ass weather. im off til thursday though so maybe ill suck it up and get out there a bit and get some shit done. whats your schedule like chris. maybe if i can get someone to help motivate and help me ill actually work on the damn thing.
        93 probe gt white on white wheels. under construction.
        86 yamaha fz750. project bike

Comment

Im free everyday till 6. Im working nights at the moment. What all do you have left?

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

everything just about i just dropped the motor in the engine bay with no mounts or anything so its just sittin on the subframe. really shouldnt take that long to get it up and running. oh yeah i need to get the rebuild kit for the clutch master still i was just gonna swap them out but i couldnt figure out how to take the damn thing off.
            93 probe gt white on white wheels. under construction.
            86 yamaha fz750. project bike

Comment

As usual i work on saturdays, so i will not be abke to make it.
              ARRIVE....RAISE HELL....LEAVE!!

Comment

uh huh. Their called sick days or pto. I think 2 weeks in advance for a day off is good enough

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

So as I see it I will be the only person from pt going out on Sat?

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

As much as i want to go and can actually afford it for a change i could not get the blessing from work.......but maybe i can get the morning of with a schedule change, which would....standby, will finish this staement after work tomorrow.
                    ARRIVE....RAISE HELL....LEAVE!!

Comment

ok well my heart is now broken. I just got a call and the dyno machine is broken till monday. So with that said I won't have numbers till monday morning but if anyone still wants to hang out they are more than welcome

1994 Ford Probe Gt

Comment

Working...
                      X