Lookin' for Probe owners near Ft Hood/Killeen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin' for Probe owners near Ft Hood/Killeen

Hey, everyone. I'm somewht new to Texas. Looking for some people nearby that know these cars. You know how differently they tend to behave from other cars... Anywho, I'm guessing you're from around Waco, Hybrid?
    I've got a lot on my plate and my hubby and I are working different schedules so I never have a anyone to help work on my car with me. I'd also love to have someone to go to the track with (as soon as I get these stupid quirks worked out). And I'm always willing to lend a hand if I've got the time.
    '96 PGT w/ ZE swap (new toy), '96 PGT (project/racer), '94 PGT (parts car), & '85 Ramcharger (mud truck)
    Husband's - 79' F-100 (project/toy), '97 F-350 CrewCab Dually (daily driver/tow pig), & '78 Scout
    My Old PGT vs. Concrete Barrier Wall at 70+

i actually live in stephenville texas and drive to waco for school. my car is down as well right now. gotta rebuild the engine. im trying to get a probe meet put together but its looking kinda grim i suppose.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

check out my cardomain to if you want lol
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/301046...henville-tx-us
    1990 pgt,HX35 turbo, bigger fmic,tial wastegate,p&p head,spec 6 puck clutch,fidanza flywheel,dsm blow off valve,intrax springs,now all i need is MS and injectors!!

Comment

I'm about an hour away from waco. I hope my mx-7 project is done by the time the meet comes
      F2T in a FC RX7 project in progress

Comment

Working...
      X