Need to sell my probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to sell my probe

OKUYS here is the deal. I am starting a very long commute and need a fuel sipper so i have to sell the probe and trade in my truck.

M Car is a 94 probe. But really its all pretty new from the ground up. I have lots of upgrades. I'll try to list them all for U, but I might not get them all.

I'll start with the engine my third in general, but it's KLZE, and a very strong. All motor mounts are new. It has a cold air intake, intake poly-spacer, run about 200 hoarse power. The roots power through a brand-new transmission 5 speed manual,fidanza flywheel , and stage II: clutch . Exhaust gases out from stainless steel it exhaust headers headers customs high fl8w resonator new catalytic converter and magna flow muffler. I run a ZEX nitrous dry kit@65HP. I have two bottle adepter and bottles in the trunk.

Also in the trunk is a ten in woofs + amp there an 2 6×9S and 2 5X8 and2.5in rounds in the car all sony top end and Sony head unit as well. The sound system is awesome.

Big Brake upgrade discussed elsewhere was done stops on a dime.

Tokico illumina adjustable shocks and springs.
    Two sets of wheels
    Custom gages
    Fiberglass hood and wide body kit_ Custom paint-red metal flake on black
    Smoked turns in front/ European_. and 95 center tails
    moon_ roof

I can get 24 mpg, but I'm looking for 40-50

Basically I have over 12 K inn this car and countless hours asking $ 4,500.00 0B0
    94 Probe GT. KLZE Nitrous.
    Don't make me slap you

Nobody ??? I'm serious this is a ZEX nitrous monster! I don't want to take it all out.
    walbro fuel pump and adj fpr, wideband O2 sensor, so much i forget it all. Its ready to go. runs strong and new AC blowing cold for texas summer. transmission, A-arms, bushings , axels , ALL NEW. basically a new car.
    94 Probe GT. KLZE Nitrous.
    Don't make me slap you

Comment

Working...
    X