X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. I swear it.
    Rick
    1989 Ford Probe GL
    1989 Ford Probe GL, modified. F2T swap, ATX to MTX swap. Boosting 12 PSI with a F2 transmission.

Comment

Yeah my spedo did that the entire time I had the '90. I never found out what it was and fixed it.

Comment

try pb blaster on the speedo cable. My needle started jumping and almost stripped my speedo gearing from the cable being rusted out from moisture. So I took out the upper and lower cable only to find out it was the upper cable that would hardly even move with a flat head shoved up in there. So pb blast cable and let it sit for 10 mins letting the oil run thru the cable housing. Or worst comes to worst buy a new one.
        89' Ford Probe GL/GT F2T rebuild and swap, thermal spacers, custom turbo headers, Garrett T25, custom 2.5'' downpipe, pacesetter exhaust, shadbolt cam, SPEC Stage II clutch kit, PRD short shifter, Tokico blues, Suspension Techniques lower springs, cross-drilled slotted rotors, chipped ecu, TurboXS boost controller, 1g dsm bov, super slim fans, port and polish, full head rebuild, MSD blaster 2 coil, Probesport ignition wires, blue carbon fiber dash kit.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy
          Yeah, I figure if you need accurate speed readings in a car going that slow you shouldn't be using your speedo anyway. So until mine breaks I am gonna let it be.
          well in an ATX you cant do that-tranny needs the input of the VSS

Comment

Working...
          X