Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk one min it didnt have spark and nxt min it did. it was prob when i cleaned the oil out of the spark plug hole

Comment

Sounds like a bad ignitor in the distributor, spark should not come and go. I'd check cylinder compression to verify the timing belt has not slipped, and then I'd do the HEI mod. Good luck.
      '94 PGT - MTX, KLG4 IM/xtremethings ECU, CAI, Headers, cat delete, Magnaflow, STS, Phenos, HEI mod, XTD 6-puck on a molly flywheel, Walbro 190, ZEX wet system, "Jacked" VRIS, pillar gauges, nav, Kitted & Winged. Why you so slow?

Comment

ok thanks for all your help

Comment

how do i check cylinder compression ? plz help

Comment

Use the search function dude. Its pretty damn useful. It is also much faster than waiting for people to answer questions that have all been answered already numerous times. Just saying.
            Last edited by 94mx6lsze; September 12, 2010, 01:09 AM.
            Currently: 1994 MX6 RS - KLZE. Too many mods.

1989 PGT - BLACK - Near perfect paint, body completely straight. 155,967 mi. Sitting in a garage since 2000. Bought for $600. Engine rebuild in progress. Coming soon to a kill story thread near you!!!

Comment

Do you have a haynes or a chiltons manual? If not, get one.
              Currently: 1994 MX6 RS - KLZE. Too many mods.

1989 PGT - BLACK - Near perfect paint, body completely straight. 155,967 mi. Sitting in a garage since 2000. Bought for $600. Engine rebuild in progress. Coming soon to a kill story thread near you!!!

Comment

if you dnt knw or dnt want to give the answer to my question then dnt put ur 0.2 jus sayin !!

Comment

I don't think these guys are trying to flame you. They're just trying to point out that your first and second questions have been covered quite alot in many posts that come up quite readily if you will search the posts. Everyone's glad to help, we're just trying to help you get a little more self-sufficient and be able to get answers for yourself alot quicker. If you need an answer quickly, having to wait can suck. But if you can search and find the answer real quick, then it's a win.

Read through the stickies too for some links to other sites (like Dorothy Bradbury's) that have some pretty good basic maintenance help too.

Good luck!
                  Last edited by grprof; September 12, 2010, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X