Altima Endlinks $16.17 each.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now its months?

You had already received an email about your order and were notified about delays as well as how long canadian shipping takes.

Don't ruin a thread with a problem against me.
    Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
    PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
    1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
    1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by Probesport
      Now its months?

You had already received an email about your order and were notified about delays as well as how long canadian shipping takes.

Don't ruin a thread with a problem against me.

Exactly. This thread will get back on topic now or else the offending posts will be deleted.

Private messages are because of exactly what you said: this is a public board. Issues regarding personal business should be kept out of the public parts of the board.
      Greg Martin
      2009 BMW 328i
      2017 BMW X3
      1990 Probe LX

Comment

THANKS KEN!!! all my area nissan dealers dont have them in stock nor do they wanna try to help me out so this link kicked ass

i bought 2

Comment

I bet Nissan's parts department is wondering WTF is going on, like the Altima had a swaybar problem or something

Comment

Originally posted by Hans[93GT]
            I bet Nissan's parts department is wondering WTF is going on, like the Altima had a swaybar problem or something
            Maybe it'll drive down the prices even more
            Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
            PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
            1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
            1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by HowLeTT
              does that come with new nuts too?
              they do not come with the nuts. those will have to be ordered separately

Comment

At the dealer ship they come with nutts for the endlinks.. complete set..

???
                www.cardomain.com/id/msequence

Comment

Originally posted by msequence
                  At the dealer ship they come with nutts for the endlinks.. complete set..

???
                  last time i brought it, it didn't come with it

Comment

Endlinks

I ordered all new endlinks from www.fordnissanparts.com last month. I got the fronts for $26.19 each (true Ford OEM replacements with allen bolt design) and the rears for $15.91 each (1995 Nissan Altima with 17mm fixed jamnut design). Neither the Ford nor Nissan endlinks came with the necessary nuts for installation. I wasn't too upset as my local Hardware Hank had plenty of the M10 X 1.25 nylon insert lock nuts and washers that I wanted to use anyway (Home Depot didn't have any in the Probe Performance Aisle) . Aside from stubborn, rusted bolts the install was extremely easy. Take off the wheel, take off old endlink, put on new endlink, and now your car will no longer sound like a cheap clunking piece of crap. Hope this helps.

Lucas
                    <Insert signature here>
                    Signature awaiting project completion

Comment

Originally posted by Hans[93GT]
                      I used to work in the Peterbilt Truck Co. engineering department, and parts sales were always monitored to see if problems were coming up. So.....Nissan better start fixin' something.
                      96 Rio red GT

Comment

Re: Endlinks

Originally posted by Purple_94GT
                        I ordered all new endlinks from www.fordnissanparts.com last month. I got the fronts for $26.19 each (true Ford OEM replacements with allen bolt design) and the rears for $15.91 each (1995 Nissan Altima with 17mm fixed jamnut design). Neither the Ford nor Nissan endlinks came with the necessary nuts for installation. I wasn't too upset as my local Hardware Hank had plenty of the M10 X 1.25 nylon insert lock nuts and washers that I wanted to use anyway (Home Depot didn't have any in the Probe Performance Aisle) . Aside from stubborn, rusted bolts the install was extremely easy. Take off the wheel, take off old endlink, put on new endlink, and now your car will no longer sound like a cheap clunking piece of crap. Hope this helps.

Lucas
                        I just ordered these, so we need M10x1.25 lock nuts? How many?
                        Dave
                        Probe (Sold)
                        2002 VW Jetta GLX 24v VR6 w/ tiptronic

Comment

Re: Re: Endlinks

Originally posted by ProbeGT96
                          I just ordered these, so we need M10x1.25 lock nuts? How many?
                          im not expert... but more than likley 4
                          '05 Toyota Echo - Stock....at the moment
                          '94 Ford Probe GT - HS CAI & Headers, Fidanza 9Lb, Borla Cat-Back,STS,
                          '90 Ford Mustang - Broken head mod

Comment

GUys that must bite.. I went to my Nissan Dealer in Mississauga, Ontario Canada.. I got the full set for 32 bux each per side.. thats 32 canadian .. with bolts.. and they came as a set.. is what the parts guy told me.. not separate.. unless they had a buy endlink and get free bolt sales...

so donno

Matt
                            www.cardomain.com/id/msequence

Comment

Alright, I've been searching through for about an hour now and haven't come across a yes or no for whether altima endlinks, from whatever year, happen to fit a 1st gen car. Can anyone clarify this for me, please?

I'm dying to put this GT rear sway bar on my gutted 1st gen 626. All this oversteer really irking me.

EDIT: understeer, understeer
                              .. thinkin' the $200+ in Dynomat would better go on a nicer car sometime in the future. I still want a damn turbo and good tires though...

Comment

I just now ordered from the link that Ken posted. Score.
                                Greg Martin
                                2009 BMW 328i
                                2017 BMW X3
                                1990 Probe LX

Comment

Working...
                                X