No announcement yet.

Altima Endlinks $16.17 each.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet, if you have 2 in stock, or can get 2, i will take them. PM me with payment details.
    Matt
    '00 Wrangler, '99 Z28
    '03 Tiburon GT 6-speed. I/H/E, IM, B&M STS, 15% tints, 4200k HIDs- Sold
    '97 PGT MTX, Black/Tan, Chrome Swirlies w/ many mods ~"Totalled"~
    '94 PGT MTX- Stock-Sold

Comment

I dont stock them, I listed where to get them at teh beginning of teh thread.
      Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
      PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
      1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
      1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

wow, that went over my head. sorry
        Matt
        '00 Wrangler, '99 Z28
        '03 Tiburon GT 6-speed. I/H/E, IM, B&M STS, 15% tints, 4200k HIDs- Sold
        '97 PGT MTX, Black/Tan, Chrome Swirlies w/ many mods ~"Totalled"~
        '94 PGT MTX- Stock-Sold

Comment

Here is another way to get rear endlinks for cheap...
          my dad recently bought the TRW replacement endlinks for a 95 Nissan Altima for his PGT. I'll post part numbers tomorrow. but you should be able to go into pretty much any parts store that sells TRW stuff, and get them. They look a little cheaper, cuz they aren't painted pretty black, but they work good, they fit right, and they come with the nuts already. 17 dollars also
          1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
          2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
          2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Well last time i checked my local Nissan dealer, they quoted me $56 for both, i'll see elsewhere
            Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
            1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
            1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
            1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

Hey, I just wanted to thank all for the info, even if this thread is three years old. I just picked up the endlinks at a Nissan dealer here in Toronto, and paid a shop $20.00 to put them on for me. (Hey - it's cold outside here)

Anyway, total repair $80.00.....not bad. This website is still great - (was an active member a few years ago but forgot my login)

Comment

Originally posted by spada
                Here is another way to get rear endlinks for cheap...
                my dad recently bought the TRW replacement endlinks for a 95 Nissan Altima for his PGT. I'll post part numbers tomorrow. but you should be able to go into pretty much any parts store that sells TRW stuff, and get them. They look a little cheaper, cuz they aren't painted pretty black, but they work good, they fit right, and they come with the nuts already. 17 dollars also
                I just ordered mt TRW Altima endlinks, and they were $9 a piece, and yes they come with all the hardware needed to install. Now I just need to wait for my swaybar to come in to install them.
                93GT with ZE
                14.7@94mph
                Iowa Probe Owners Club

Comment

JW what generation altima are these comming from, someone mentioned a 95 in a previous post... is that it? I want to see if carquest or napa will have something.
                  "Street Rod" 1993 Ford Probe MTX
                  "Grape Crush" 1995 Ford Probe GT MTX

Comment

Yes from the 95 Altima's. TRW Part # 18349, I got mine from Advanced Auto.
                    93GT with ZE
                    14.7@94mph
                    Iowa Probe Owners Club

Comment

Ordered the TRWs from where?
                      And do they have a rubber boot?

Comment

Here is a picture of the TRW's http://home.mchsi.com/~ipocpresident/Endlink.jpg

I got them from Advanced Auto's website, but I am sure if yuo go in they would be able to get them for you.
                        93GT with ZE
                        14.7@94mph
                        Iowa Probe Owners Club

Comment

Yep, those look like they should

Comment

fyi~ those altima endlinks go great on the 16mm 2000 mazda 626 rear sway bar... and that is about $35 +/- brand new... and a definate upgrade...
                            '90 Nissan 300zx Z32 Twin Turbo, getting stuffed with an SBC 383 stroker

Comment

Well I just hit this up today... thanks for the info.
                              "Street Rod" 1993 Ford Probe MTX
                              "Grape Crush" 1995 Ford Probe GT MTX

Comment

Hello, I know that these is an old thread, But was just inquiring some more info on these TRW Endlinks? I am trying to browse through the advanceautoparts.com website, and cant seem to find them...Can someone please give me some input on these???

Comment

Working...
                                X