spacers + arp corvette studs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spacers + arp corvette studs

Whats the biggest spacer you can run with these studs?

Also out of curiosity anyone running 8mm spacers of stock studs?
    1996 PGT

Iirc 8mm is pushing it on stock studs. I've run 1" spacers no problem on the 3" arp studs.
    Ryan
    '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
    SMF Prep:
    MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

josh didn't i give you that part number for those studs that i have on my car?

the arp stud's are 2.5 inches

Comment

No you could never find the number
        1996 PGT

Comment

2.5" ARP P/N 100-7708

3.25" ARP P/N 100-7713

Either will fit, though, looking back at my pictures looks like I used the 2.5" ones.

Also, if you only need to accommodate an 8mm spacer:

http://www.mx6.com/forums/2g-mx6-gen...s-spacers.html
          Ryan
          '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
          SMF Prep:
          MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] 15x11's and 275 Hoosiers [] Hawk HP+ [] Sparco [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

josh the part number in that thread is the same one's that i used. it was like 25 bucks for the box of 10. 610-341

Comment

Another question werea a good place/brand to order spacers from im looking for like 10-12mm spacers
              1996 PGT

Comment

Ebay are fine, all you need is 2 parallel surfaces with the right number of holes in the right place
                The spigot isn't really used on our design of wheels anyway. For a lot of Euro cars it is but not ours
                Contrary to popular opinion, I do have mechanical sympathy, I always feel sorry for the cars I drive.

Comment

Working...
                X