Extended Wheel Stud Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Wheel Stud Question

So, I have been shopping around and know that replacement studs run around 50 - 60 bucks for factory length studs. I am putting these on my car soon and need some that are a little longer than factory. The extra length needed is only about .25 inches, but more than that is okay as well.

So far I have found many extended studs through ebay and what not, but they mostly advertise as being for Hondas or Acuras and all the fancy common applications.

However, these seems to be something that I can work with. And ive also found these but the article doesn't have the size listed and i'm in the process of messaging the seller.

Does anyone know of a no bs place that has something that works and isnt going to cost more than $3 per stud?

Thanks in advance.

Everyone that goes the extended studs uses Corvette extended studs but I'm not sure how much they cost. Search them on here and you'll find some threads and part numbers for them

Comment

^^ Yup. I think the corvette studs are like $20 for a pack of 5 from summit. They are an ARP product, if you search probetalk you can find the exact product number.
      1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
      Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
      1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
      2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

I PM'ed him the ARP part #'s earlier.
        PaTricK
        ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

Looks like they are out of stock at the moment. Thanks by the way. That is still awesome. Oh and that would still work for second gen I assume?
          Last edited by Baboso; February 24, 2013, 02:28 AM.

Comment

look up mazda ichiba studs on ebay. they're about $64 for 20 studs
            95 GT-ZE (Snow white)

http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Snow%20white/
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/93mazdapgt

Comment

Are they a good brand? I've heard some bad thing about Ichiba spacers but nothing about the studs.
              1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
              Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
              1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
              2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

as long as the studs are are hardened they should be cool I think. Although, I don't think that Grade 8 would cut it and usually G8 bolts are the same washed yellow color as those. I wish that the vendors would supply more information about their products. They should know that their customers are technical if they are replacing with aftermarket studs.

Comment

Working...
                X