This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lakersfan1
    Hell. I was telling people not to give CZT any money a YEAR ago.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic...t=czt+manifold

I don't know WHY people were still shelling out money to him the entire last year.

that post you made it almost a year to DATE... amazing. It's a shame man, it really is. I lived not too far from rob when he was here, it's too bad he screwed himself over like this.
    97 Probe-many mods: SOLD

'06 Ion Redline
    Eaton | Autometer | Recaro | Dunlop

Comment

1. going to his colorado house and meeting him in person is probably a good idea. making threats of what you're going to do in person to him is stupid, corny, and bullshit. act like a toughguy online, but as mad as you are the worst you're going to do is curse him off. it's also just a generally bad idea - even if you did beat him senseless, it wouldn't put money in your hand if he truly did lose his job. and when he sues your ass for physical assault, your 500 will pale in comparison to the damages he pwns you for, plus court costs, plus lawyer fees, plus possible jailtime. many threads have been closed for guys saying "I live in Wyoming, I'm going down there to kick his ass." Don't start.

2. if you really want to make a difference, get a lawyer. not a friend to review the case and give you advice, actually hire someone to go after him.

3. knowing what little I do of rob, he seems like a hardworking and honest guy. every transaction I have done with him has gone extremely smoothly. I honestly beleive this story about losing his job in colorado. if the story is true, I would expect rob to take care of himself first. it may take another year or two, but I think he knows his word is his honor and getting them out three years late is far better than people calling you a theif and never getting them out. people will still bitch at him when he gets them out, but oh well, PT members will bitch about everything.

Comment

Originally posted by 95PGTTech
        1. going to his colorado house and meeting him in person is probably a good idea. making threats of what you're going to do in person to him is stupid, corny, and bullshit. act like a toughguy online, but as mad as you are the worst you're going to do is curse him off. it's also just a generally bad idea - even if you did beat him senseless, it wouldn't put money in your hand if he truly did lose his job. and when he sues your ass for physical assault, your 500 will pale in comparison to the damages he pwns you for, plus court costs, plus lawyer fees, plus possible jailtime. many threads have been closed for guys saying "I live in Wyoming, I'm going down there to kick his ass." Don't start.

2. if you really want to make a difference, get a lawyer. not a friend to review the case and give you advice, actually hire someone to go after him.

3. knowing what little I do of rob, he seems like a hardworking and honest guy. every transaction I have done with him has gone extremely smoothly. I honestly beleive this story about losing his job in colorado. if the story is true, I would expect rob to take care of himself first. it may take another year or two, but I think he knows his word is his honor and getting them out three years late is far better than people calling you a theif and never getting them out. people will still bitch at him when he gets them out, but oh well, PT members will bitch about everything.
        Please tell me you don;t think the complaining here is un warrented? Really, a year?!?!?
        MazdaSPEED6

Comment

So, fine... he lost his job... what's his excuse for the other 11-months that the people haven't had their intake manifolds?

Other than that, I agree... nothing will happen unless people step up and get a lawyer.
          -Chris C.
          Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

also remember guys, Rob is likely reading this entire thread. (HI ROB, theif!)
            1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
            2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
            2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Originally posted by Probe 2C
              So, fine... he lost his job... what's his excuse for the other 11-months that the people haven't had their intake manifolds?
              I don't see how loosing his job is an arguement anyways. If he's charging $900 a piece for a manifold, if he could assemble one a week, that's the equivalent of a $20/hr job after materials, and Indianapolis is not an expensive city to live in.

Comment

Originally posted by lakersfan1
                I don't see how loosing his job is an arguement anyways. If he's charging $900 a piece for a manifold, if he could assemble one a week, that's the equivalent of a $20/hr job after materials, and Indianapolis is not an expensive city to live in.

when im paid to make somthing i pay for the materials and shipping first and then once everyone is happy and has what they want then i transfer the money to my personal bank account and spend it
                its not my money till its done people dont pay me just to tell them i can do something they pay me to do it if somthing comes up in the process its my responsibility to factor that in and either give a refund or just

it kinda sounds like he spend the money before he made the product and had to fund it himself i really really doubt that it cost that much for the materials for the IM
                ~Dustin~Infantry leads the way!
                Lazi Ramadi
                "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." William Butler Yeats
                Race PGT aka "Spidey" Blue PGT aka "the anti-spidey" White PGT Rio-Red PGT Budget Hotrod project '02 Jeep Jeep play-thing

Comment

hmm.

i'm not seeing anything constructive going on here. perhaps my decision to leave this thread open was not the best one?

if i close this thread, there will be a permanent moratorium on any mention of CZT or mr. brzycky.

get constructive and do it fast. ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE CZT BB'S OR PAID MONIES TO CZT ARE ALLOWED TO POST.

anyone else will have their post removed.
                  ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

i just wanted to jump on here and say, while i dont know rob personally, i dont think he is going to screw anyone over. i have bought the 11:1 piston kit (recieved it after quiet a few months) i also have sent him my ze heads, cams, and paid over 1600 for the valve kit and cam regrinds etc. I have not recieved them yet, but i do feel they are going to come, i contacted rob yesterday via email letting him know that i would persue legal actions if i did not hear from him friday. He contacted me today (the next day) and let me know the status of my stuff. I know that it has been an extremely long time for you guys (i sent me heads in right before the BB started for the IM) but i do believe he will make good on his offer. Im not trying to discourage you from handling this anyway you like, but i just wanted to let you know he has been in contact with people and is tryin to fufill the orders.. i can understand your feelings though, i dont feel any excuse is valid at this point, its been too long for a single event, or string events to delay these orders
                    96 Black GT
                    *Everything Nullified with 300lbs of stereo
                    www.cryptz.com

Comment

Alright, before this gets closed, has anyone contacted Rob recently? What was the response? I personally do not want to take legal action because I do not have time to deal with it. So what options do we have as a group? I used to talk to Adam but since he cut all ties, I feel like Im in the dark here.

Thanx
                      Matt
                      '93 PGT praying for new paint with RR-Racing STS, Poly Stabilizer Bushings, CM 3, Fidanza Flywheel, AWR Rear Mount, Poly Inserts in the Front Mount, 2.5" CatBack, HD CAI, Tokico Illuminas, Pro Kit Springs, OBX Headers and Resonated test pipe courtesy of TWMotorsports...totaled as of August 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by rolllin247
                        Alright, before this gets closed, has anyone contacted Rob recently? What was the response? I personally do not want to take legal action because I do not have time to deal with it. So what options do we have as a group? I used to talk to Adam but since he cut all ties, I feel like Im in the dark here.

Thanx
                        Matt
                        Yes, everyone please keep this civil so us buyers can maintain a place to exchange info on the situation, if there is any.

Maybe a combined email effort? If we all email him, not in a harrassing way but in a "Please give us an update as to what is going on with our manifolds" way, he will respond. I still think Rob will come through.

New toy: '06 Mazdaspeed 6
                        Fun times: '04 CBR 600rr & '06 GSX-R750

Comment

Originally posted by pgt95
                          Please tell me you don;t think the complaining here is un warrented? Really, a year?!?!?
                          I think it is warranted to some degree, it was more of just a general comment.

on this site, people expect shipping to be instantaneous. like, as soon as they click the paypal "pay now" they expect scotty to beam it down to their computer desk. even then they'd be saying "damn scotty, you're getting slow"

my point was that even if rob came on right now and gave a full explination with proof about whatever is going on and took less than a year to get back on his feet, food in his mouth, a roof over his head, and manifolds in people's hands, people would still whine about how long it took. they wouldn't stop for a second to consider the other person on the other end, it's always me me me me me on PT...

that being said, between my brother and I we've had some cams done, 11:1 kit, and 67mm tb. we had to wait a little longer than other companies for our stuff, but the quality was worth it.

Comment

look man its not the quality people are complaining about.... if the man would at LEAST give SOME KIND OF UPDATE TO PROGRESS. like a weekly update or SOMETHING so everyone else isnt kept in the dark... knowing what the hell is going on will put a lot of people at ease...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverPGT-R
                              look man its not the quality people are complaining about.... if the man would at LEAST give SOME KIND OF UPDATE TO PROGRESS. like a weekly update or SOMETHING so everyone else isnt kept in the dark... knowing what the hell is going on will put a lot of people at ease...
                              if it's true about him moving/losing his job (he did have it posted that he was moving quite before people started saying theif), then it's likely one of the first expenses he saved would be internet service.

this is america, and I for one am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. he should have maintained better contacts, I agree, but that is no justification to call him a theif.

Comment

If your gonna take 500 dollars fomr someone, you need to plan on quick shipping and be ready to take the heat for it.... problems or not, buisness is buisness... My BB went long... people got pissed, i took the blame because i took the money...
                                MazdaSPEED6

Comment

Working...
                                X