This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WAprobeGT
    hey rob thanks for trying to rectify this situation(big words are fun). is there any updates on when these will ship.

ryan

no problem ryan, I'm just sorry that this happened I've got most of the kits done now I'm just waiting on the $$ from work so i can reship them. My paycheck should be here any day now. I've also been having problems with recieving mail friggin postal service

Comment

Originally posted by Robot#666
      friggin postal service
      I hear ya' there, I sent a bill out about 4 weeks ago to pay for some medical bills that had my credit card number in it. The doctor never got the payment so there's possibly somebody running around with my CC number, expiration date and qvc code off the back of the card. Not to mention the doctor was attempting to send me to collections because they didn't receive payment.
      NoclssGT.com
      PhotoPOC
      DaddyPOC
      1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Never got my kit

Rob,
        I talked to you on the phone about 3 weeks ago and let you know that I did not receive my kit. You told me you would ship it out the next day and three weeks later I still haven't seen it Please let me know when I can expect it. Thanks in advance for your timely response.
        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalGary
          Rob,
          I talked to you on the phone about 3 weeks ago and let you know that I did not receive my kit. You told me you would ship it out the next day and three weeks later I still haven't seen it Please let me know when I can expect it. Thanks in advance for your timely response.
          Gary
          Do you know how to read?

I've got most of the kits done now I'm just waiting on the $$ from work so i can reship them.
          Unless you know of a magical way to ship things for free? I spent the remaining money I had on new supplies so I could remake the kits that were not recieved. Untill I get this friggin paycheck that keeps getting lost I can't send them I have no money at this time sorry,

Comment

Do you know how to read?

Unless you know of a magical way to ship things for free? I spent the remaining money I had on new supplies so I could remake the kits that were not recieved. Untill I get this friggin paycheck that keeps getting lost I can't send them I have no money at this time sorry,
            And... do you have any idea of when the money will appear in your hand ?
            -=(M4Gg0T5)=-

Probe/Mx6 Quebec Club

Comment

hopefully soon. I call every week to let them know I have'nt recieved it. Wich i'll be doing again for the umpteenth time. You can ask Gill_Starr he know who badly there heads are stuck up there arses.

Originally posted by M4Gg0T5
              And... do you have any idea of when the money will appear in your hand ?

Comment

I just wantd to post in here to make sure you knwo I still exist. I am in Italy right now and my mail has been put on hold so I have no idea whether I have received mine or not yet. but I will let you know next week as soon as I get back to thte states, I just didn't want you to assume that I had if in fact I had not. my name is David Zahorcak, I ordered a silver set with terminals for a kl03 mx-6. thanks
                -David-
                I like my women like I like my cheese - not very sharp and barely old enough to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian882
                  I just wantd to post in here to make sure you knwo I still exist. I am in Italy right now and my mail has been put on hold so I have no idea whether I have received mine or not yet. but I will let you know next week as soon as I get back to thte states, I just didn't want you to assume that I had if in fact I had not. my name is David Zahorcak, I ordered a silver set with terminals for a kl03 mx-6. thanks
                  -David-
                  no problem let me know if you got yours or not. thanks,

Comment

any paycheck yet? It's been two weeks, I'd be smacking your boss around if he hasn't paid you in over 2 weeks.
                    NoclssGT.com
                    PhotoPOC
                    DaddyPOC
                    1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

K, I went to the post office and I haven't received it. If you need my personal info PM me, thanks.
                      ~David~
                      I like my women like I like my cheese - not very sharp and barely old enough to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian882
                        K, I went to the post office and I haven't received it. If you need my personal info PM me, thanks.
                        ~David~
                        great one more kit not recieved I still have everyones info so it's all good. The job I have is ATM tech for a company called FCTI. I fix ATM machines for them when they call me. I have to send in purchase orders to them then normaly about a week later there is a check in my hands via my enemy th USPS apparently they sent it over 2 months ago. It never arrived and still has'nt. I talked to them yesterday and they said it would be in the mail today so I should have it in 2-3 days.

I h8 the USPS

Comment

Originally posted by noclss2000
                          any paycheck yet? It's been two weeks, I'd be smacking your boss around if he hasn't paid you in over 2 weeks.
                          the company rob works for pays only when time is submitted via mail or fax. there's a huge lag in turnaround, so i think that's part of the reason why he's looking for something else.

ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

money

Rob one of the atm machines. heheheh.
                            1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Originally posted by 1stprobinator
                              I end up liking you less and less with every post you make....

The problem with turn around on Rob's checks was due to him not turning them in on time, in the beginning... Lately though the it seems that the post office has lost several items from our region. That could account for you lost check. The system shows your approved for payment so keep on it if you don't get it soon.
                              Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
                              K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
                              Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
                              Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
                              Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by 1stprobinator
                                If anything what I should do is sabotage all of the locations I work at so they would have to call me in for more work being I've only had 2 jobs in the last 2 months. I guess they desided not to hire me for the warehouse position I applied for over a month ago either

thanks for trying Gil

Comment

Working...
                                X