Products and services offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 94blkPGT25L View Post
    from what I know mbolin is out the building game. he did a close out sale awhile back. theres a thread on it but my understanding is he's done
    Can anyone In a MOD or ADMIN position please confirm this?
    Thank you in advance.
    Join the Jedi in the Fight
    Against the Sith!

Best FAQ
    The advancement and diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.
    ~ James Madison

Comment

Are any of these items still available or no?....I really really need some tranny savers....
      '07 Corvette LS2 with a 6-speed 12.8 @114 with 500 tread wear runflat tires (RIP)
      Another '07 Corvette with a 6-speed and Mag Ride (No passes made yet)
      '95 Probe GT-ZE project car, 15.402 @90.18mph with a 2.3 60ft and broken timing belt......
      '96 Probe GT daily driver, 100% stock....for now

Comment

i PMed him about a month ago for some tranny savers no reply yet... i actually live close enough to him to pick up no need for delivery
        get in, take a deep breath, start her up, GO!!!!!
        96 pgt lota work done boysenberry NOT PURPLE!!
        06 mazda 6 v6 mtx zoom zoom

Comment

If there is enough interest I might make a few more, of the trans savers, and the mounts. Maybe a run of 10 each or so, just depends on the interest level.

Untill now, there hasnt been much interest.

Comment

sir, I am definitely interested(100% buying, if you are in business) in:
            *front and rear engine mounts
            *transmission saver(mount) bracket
            **MAYBE: exhaust & KLZE intake manifold gaskets

I hope enough interest is shown, so that this can get done!
            1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
            1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

if you make it i will buy the savers and the rear mount i already have a solid front please let me know i live close enough to you to pick up with cash on hand and it would be awesome to talk with someone who really really knows PGTs im learning but its something new everyday
              get in, take a deep breath, start her up, GO!!!!!
              96 pgt lota work done boysenberry NOT PURPLE!!
              06 mazda 6 v6 mtx zoom zoom

Comment

Do you guys make mounts for 1st gen?
                Jesus is the remedy
                Black '94 GT DE/ZE hyrbid, too many parts to list
                Black '89 MX-6 GT AWS: T3/T4 turbo, 3" exhaust, big brakes, FD's, K-sports, FD's, plus much more...
                Ebony Pearl '95 Subaru SVX LSi home of: BontragerWerks 22mm RSB #001

Comment

I would be interested in a front mount.
                  97 red PGT-ZE

Comment

Mbolin5, sir, please make these items for sale again!!! I will pay extra. That tranny saver bracket is a MUST for me here in Germany. The dyno places they have here are the Bosch Service centers, and they use a weird way (without strapping in the vehicle) to run the vehicle on the rollers. Their way puts much stress on the motor/transmission bracket(s). My buddy (EURO6 on probetalk.com) had his transmission crack due to the lack of the tranny bracket saver thingie.

like i said, i'll pay extra and buy the other stuff too(mounts, etc.)... boosting real real soon and need to go over the before flight checklist
                    1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked

Comment

i would take a trans saver in a heart beat!
                      95 GT-ZE (Snow white)

http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Snow%20white/
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/93mazdapgt

Comment

I have a rear mount for sale in the for sale forum. Its been there a couple weeks now.

Comment

mobiln send me a pm on how much you would charge me if i purchased 10. maybe you can hook me up. i can then pass the savings to the members here. and that way if only 6 people want them now and 4 say a few months from then. i will have them so people can get now instead of waiting till later

Comment

i would pay extra to get that tranny saver

Comment

Hi,

I am interested in a tranny saver as well as a front and rear engine mount.

Please PM me if you can ship these as I am ready to pay you.
                              08 VW R32 #3868 BPB

Comment

I would love to get your trans saver and mounts. Would travel to your location with cash in hand.
                                DD
                                02' Xtreme 4.3L 5-speed, mildly modified
                                Weekend
                                93' Probe GT, 18x9 SSR GT1, all stock

Comment

Working...
                                X