Clutched Eaton m45 kit (BOLT-ON)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mattm
    Hey I'm waiting until this bulk buy ends to buy a kit from you, but I want to make sure that everyone gets their kits before I pay out my money. Has anyone gotten their kits yet. thanks.

matt
    Yeah, that's my situation too, except that I'd like to see a few installs and some dynos too. But that's all right, I'm patient. I just hope that these early production difficulties get sorted out, and that this doesn't leave such a sour taste in adlorin's mouth that he stops production after this first run. It's never easy folks!
    93 PGT / LEDA Suspension / 18X8 SSR Integral GT1 Wheels / 235/40ZR18 Michelin Pilot Sport Tires 13" Front Brakes, 12" Rear... and so the madness begins.

Comment

• anything to say about the 2.0 kit?

Comment

• I believe I hit everyone on the BB with an email, all the pictures of the updates and where stuff is right now.

I got most of the odds and ends stuff ordered now, so things are going to ship out asap. I was hoping to ship out a week ago, but, I just recently (last thursday) got a full payment from someone, and couple of other smaller checks - which is really helping to push this to completion much quicker.

Thanks again for working with me. You all have number home number, call if you need anything.

~Patrick
        '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
        '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Originally posted by ctmx6
          anything to say about the 2.0 kit?
          I'm working on that slowly but surely, when the 2.5L kits are done, then I can dedicate myself to getting you all hooked up. Yes, their will be a BB for it, and that's already been aranged with Damon.

~Patrick

Comment

• Hey Patrick-
            What is the status of the external tower caps that I talked to you about?
            "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• pat i think waiting is gonna make this even better. Id much rather wait then get somehting that looks like it was ghetto fabbed. Now go make me a FMIC.
              | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• Is everything still on schedule as far as sending out stuff this week?
                "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Adlorin
                  I believe I hit everyone on the BB with an email, all the pictures of the updates and where stuff is right now.

I got most of the odds and ends stuff ordered now, so things are going to ship out asap. I was hoping to ship out a week ago, but, I just recently (last thursday) got a full payment from someone, and couple of other smaller checks - which is really helping to push this to completion much quicker.

Thanks again for working with me. You all have number home number, call if you need anything.

~Patrick
                  You're a good man, Pat. Even though I didn't participate in your BB, this seems like one of those setups that both the maker and buyers stuck it through. Now everyone will benefit.
                  Sheera - 1993 Probe GT Black (MTX) KLZE - Sold *sigh*
                  Former ( ) BABlackPGTPOC member. Represent.
                  Nicole - 2005 Black SRT-4 - Mods and pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by PGTZ
                    Is everything still on schedule as far as sending out stuff this week?
                    i believe were waiting on blowers, idler pullies, and the transfer shaft might be to short or long. just a few more weeks man and ill be boosted.
                    | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• Originally posted by MasonWeitzel
                      i believe were waiting on blowers, idler pullies, and the transfer shaft might be to short or long. just a few more weeks man and ill be boosted.
                      Yep, looks like things can still be a go on about half of the kit. I've been talking with Mason alot on AIM, so he knows what's up. =)

The rod and shaft for the transfer shafts were NOT correctly machined, I'm far from happy right now. I can reuse the Rods though, and everything will be fine. This is good cause this single piece of stress proofed driveshaft metal is expensive as all hell. The shaft (tubing) on the other hand, is much less expensive and quick and easy to work with.

So, what I'm gonna do, is start packing stuff up over the weekend. The first, of two boxes, will include.

*Intake Piping
                      *K&N Air filter
                      *Air Box
                      *Lower, Middle and upper mounting brackets for the blower.
                      *Mounting hardware (bolts, nuts, etc)
                      *Vac lines
                      *Y-connectors
                      *Silicon Couplers
                      *T-bolt clamps.
                      *Driven belt (transfer shaft to Blower)
                      *Shimms
                      *Basic instructions

What might be in first shipment, still waiting to get!
                      ?Battery relocation kit
                      ?Blow off valves

What will be in the second package:
                      #Transfer shaft, which has the pullies already mounted on it.
                      #Drive belt (accessory side of engine)
                      #Idler pulley
                      #Blower (if you purchased one from me)
                      #MX6/626 Radiator fans (also, if you purchased from me)
                      #Full set of instructions, including a CD/DVD for install.

Hmm.. I think that's about it. Did I miss anything?

Thank you again,

~Patrick

Comment

• like others Pat ill take another look when they are up and running but so far im impressed.. top job
                        Turbo time..

Comment

• so are the first packages gonna hsi out this week? if ya need cash for shipping ill send ya some.

Comment

• he needs cash for blowers! common people fork it up
                            1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                            1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                            2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                            2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                            1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• Originally posted by mac1
                              he needs cash for blowers! common people fork it up
                              aint me i paid in full 5 months ago.I understand though that problems do come up. I was expecting a tax return and i was forced to pay in ALOT.

Comment

• i know the feeling but i only had to pay $50 last year. waiting to see what they'll hit me with this year.
                                Originally posted by MasonWeitzel
                                aint me i paid in full 5 months ago.I understand though that problems do come up. I was expecting a tax return and i was forced to pay in ALOT.
                                1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                                1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                                2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                                2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                                1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Working...
                                X