No announcement yet.

Clutched Eaton m45 kit (BOLT-ON)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, where have you been. Ive been all over probetalk talking about my kit ans stuff.....ive had it on for almost a month ive beat a modded tiburan, wrx, turboed civic hatchback, and a turboed mazda miata.....Now i dont want to get anyones hopes up but i am thinking about taking it to the track this weekend and i would dyno it but i dont have enough money so right now that is not an option.....but with the cars i have beat you can tell this car is fast!!!!!!!!1
    mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
    Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattm
      Dude, where have you been. Ive been all over probetalk talking about my kit ans stuff.....ive had it on for almost a month ive beat a modded tiburan, wrx, turboed civic hatchback, and a turboed mazda miata.....Now i dont want to get anyones hopes up but i am thinking about taking it to the track this weekend and i would dyno it but i dont have enough money so right now that is not an option.....but with the cars i have beat you can tell this car is fast!!!!!!!!1
      Sh*t duno about the tiburon or civic but WRX, now ur talking

Ya get some dyno specs on but as you mentioned your comparaisons pretty much show the power (unless the other drivers suck ass when it comes to quick shifting)

Comment

• well, the civic and the miata were faster than the wrx by alot.......Also the driving skills werent really in question concidering we started them on the highway in second gear at a roll so both cars were hitting their boost ranges they were all def close but i won by a car on all of them sometimes more...also if you want to see my car and setup there was a thread in the pic and vid forum entitled all ford nationals my car is in there you will see the setup...

matt
        mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
        Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

• Cool stuff!

Ya I'll try finding this thread. You don't have a direct link by any chance? Will speed up the searching process, hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboTronix
            ThomasKnight's kit, a kit thats reliable and allows to keep the A/C.
            Got boost?
            2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
            Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by desertfox1313
              Heard Adlorin is working on a kit...

Anyway I am not into racing just some extra boost

Comment

• Well, I got 14 of 'em out there right now. With another 9 (6x 2.0L SC kit, 2x shafted 2.5L and 1x AC install 2.5L) shipping out very soon here. So it's more than working on or hear-say.

If you want a kit that's reliable and worth the $, that's what I do. If you need the kit tomorrow though, I cannot do that (yet). If you want something that is already show worthy, powdercoated, nicely welded, etc.. then that's also me. Check out some of the other guys work to compare.

I'm working on an integrated IM setup still, actually working with an investor to help get it off the ground quickly, unlike my previous two kits. The setup I have isn't a hacked up stock im with a plate on the backside either. My intake manifold is actually designed specifically for a roots-type blower, and allows you to use non-stock injectors. It's got a lot more designed with it, but I'll wait on dicussing that further to when that kit can more likely see the light of day.

I've got too much work to do to play catch up right now before I can jump into this new product - that is, unless the potential investor would like to $say$ otherwise. But we can all dream, right?

~Patrick
                '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• Dont get me wrong as far as the time table and stuff for adlorin's stuff it was def long.....now however i think hes got stuff a little more worked out......but i got to tell you from what ive seen of his kit......It is top of the line shift.... the powdercoating makes it look stock and the shaft is a beast as far as the quality of the kit....man i got to say that hands down it beats everything else out there.....and with the fact that you can turn this bitch on and off makes it extremely pimp man......

Comment

• Yup having a clutched s/c is BIG PIMPIN! I remember those day, now it's being garaged though still registered, with plans for a full engine build. Right now I have my turbo pgt running on 6 psi and it sucks balls compared to the s/c. I mean that thing was a rocket and sounded like a jet.
                    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

• The custom IM setup sounds promissing!! Will that setup allow to keep the A/C since I assume the blower won't be installed where the A/C compressor is located?

Keep us posted!! I am not looking for a kit right now (spent way too much on my car's restoration this summer) so I am hoping to get it boosted as of next summer...

Comment

• Still waiting on my blower. Member it would get here this summer right Pat?
                        "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• Originally posted by mattm
                          Dude, where have you been. Ive been all over probetalk talking about my kit ans stuff.....ive had it on for almost a month ive beat a modded tiburan, wrx, turboed civic hatchback, and a turboed mazda miata.....Now i dont want to get anyones hopes up but i am thinking about taking it to the track this weekend and i would dyno it but i dont have enough money so right now that is not an option.....but with the cars i have beat you can tell this car is fast!!!!!!!!1

BTW was that a WRX STI?

Comment

• Dude if i were you i would just buy a blower off ebay then when you get one sell it.....thats where i bought mine and it works like a charm....

Also the wrx was not an sti but a civic hatchback with wieght reduction and a turbo is prolly just as fast

Comment

• Patrick, i've called and called, and left message after message.... can you please call me and give me an update on my powdercoating!? it's been over a month and a half that you have had my parts
                              thanks in advance
                              Last edited by krylonking2000; July 3, 2006, 11:55 AM.
                              Forza Italia!

Comment

• Quote from the 2.0L SC'r thread

Originally posted by Adlorin
                                Hey all, I got internet access for a few minutes (still out of town) so I wanted to post an update for everyone.

The kits are done, however, I'm unable to pick them up from the powdercoater until I'm able to pay for all of them. I have about a $1,200 bill there. This is for 1 AC install 2.5L sc kit (william roses), 8 2.0L SC kits, and various valve covers, IM's, brackets and such that I'm doing for several others here on PT.

I'm working here to get some money as quick as I can, then I'll be able to ship it all out.

~Patrick
                                Last edited by nolanspawn; July 2, 2006, 10:48 PM.
                                Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                                Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Working...
                                X