No announcement yet.

Clutched Eaton m45 kit (BOLT-ON)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I want to buy something, esp. something that costs this much - I want customer service, so I give it.

Probably the best bet is mx3.com , check out for sale adds. Many of them upgrade to 11lb Fidanzas and have no use for their stockers.

~Patrick

Originally posted by volcomchester18
    nice responses adlorin, i like the way u keep up with everybody . one last question, where is the best place to buy the mx3 flywheel? could i just keep my stock flywheel?
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

so should i like just go to like kragen or autozone and like buy a 1994 1.8L v6 mx3 flywheel, its only 40 bucks i rather go with new one, or an ebay, or probetalk one woudl be fine?

Comment

*IF* you can find a flywheel at any place like that, go for it. They seem to have been out of them for the last 2-3 years.

Comment

yup, stock MX-3 flywheels are hella hard to find new and they dont get sold very often cause most of the people keep em for thier KL-ZE upgrade cause they dont want the added pain of driving with a 9lb flywheel, but some do sell em, i sold mine a few months ago

Comment

haha we have a mazda only mini junk yard out here. =p
            1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
            1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
            2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
            2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
            1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

man im getting mine for 1100 with supercharger and its a m62 clutch if u want info i can get them just hit my cardomain site up and leave me one i dont know about now 80 whp gains though maybe like 60-70 from this

Comment

When you've paid for advertising, you can advertise. Thread and product hijacking is not cool. :shake:

Comment

Sorry if this has been asked before but can you install this kit if you have ac?
                  "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

You most certainly can! Infact you can now install it with AC, on a MX6 and 626!

Originally posted by PGTZ
                    Sorry if this has been asked before but can you install this kit if you have ac?

Comment

• Originally posted by andysblowngt
                      man im getting mine for 1100 with supercharger and its a m62 clutch if u want info i can get them just hit my cardomain site up and leave me one i dont know about now 80 whp gains though maybe like 60-70 from this
                      28 posts = NO REPUTATION
                      thread hijacking = BAD
                      Advertizing without paying = REALLY BAD
                      70 hp off of 6psi????? = you need a clue ...

Comment

• I'm guessing you don't except paypal, or do you?
                        "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

• *smacks forehead* doh!

I take everyother form of payment in the world, including every major CC - sure, Paypal no problem. Infact if you want to use paypal DURING the bulkbuy - I'll eat the extra cost of processing, so no 3% upcharge. How's that?

~Patrick

Comment

• when is the bulk buy gonna end?

Comment

• oh and also wouldnt removing the vris free up some horsepower, i heard that its better that u remove them with forced induction.

Comment

• hey man how does this kit hook up i might just forget about the m62 do u have any pics of this kit u could send me and how much for everything that is needed to hook up sorry about earlier

Comment

Working...
                                X