This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adlorin
    Random thing - Has anyone Heard from Knightrider (Chris Talton) in some time? I haven't been able to get a hold of him in quite a while. I need to get a hold of him pretty badly.

Yes, I know, this reeks of irony. :p But unlike me, he's always been very reliable and easy to get a hold of.. so I'm getting a bit worried.

~Patrick
    He's my roommate, I can put you in touch with him as needed.
    Colin - 1994 PGT - TXPOC Moderator

Comment

• your like two months behind Multi. Weve already talked. By the way Adlorin I have good news for you. Hit me up when you have a chance

1994 Ford Probe Gt
      Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
      2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
      1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

I'll be back on PT in a few days, when I have this plan ready, and i'll set it on here so you all can see what's up. I'll also respond to all the individual messages on here as well.
        ....almost another week has passed and still no plan. not to mention i'm still waiting for some answers to my questions on the previous thread page.

c'mon pat what happened to a "few days" and "responding to all individual messages on here" ??
        Ryan Borowitz
        "The Original Casper Probe"
        Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
        MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

• Originally posted by knightrider07
          Hit me up when you have a chance
          Me, too!
          It's only been 11 weeks now Patrick, maybe soon you'll find time in your busy schedule.

Comment

• its been two weeks since you said you were going to formulate a plan, whats going on with it??
            Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

Mason and BlastmasterC, I've gotten your shafted stuff here and have been neglecting to install the bearings and pack it up. You guys will have stuff sent out quickly here along with a tracking number. I know, I've said it before.. I keep thinking that 'this or that' will work out as I anticipate, but as we all know, I'm not good at realistically seeing how certain $things$ pan out..
              i have not been contaced forsince then. I recied blow off valves and a tb elbow 2 years ago and havent got anything since. i was told i was 4th in line for the 2.5 kit 2.5 years ago and have sent numerous emails etc. i know stuff gets rough sometimes, but i just got another probe gt and would like to get what i paid for in full a long time ago

has anyone heard from pat? his aim acct signs on and off repeatedly through out the day, but i don't get any responses.
              Last edited by MasonWeitzel; July 17, 2007, 11:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
              | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• Yeh I so ran across this post and was thinking like this is what happened with a few of our venders on pt with some one off products! these guys have some good stuff! Just for some reason can only make one or 2 and then take everyones money. what the heck! Wish i had a prototype and a few more connections Id make them and not stop! not take peoples money and give excuses and so on. this is why people like this need a main job and then this on the side. another awsome product out the door. I dont understand why my dude mason has to get ripped off like this. hes a good dude. I never met him but have been talking to him for years. Please get this kid his supercharger kit! he just needs to go faster!
                Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

• i still havent been able to get ahold of patrick. all the phone numbers i have tried either arent his or he wont return messages. if someone can get ahold of him for me that would be great. Personally if i owed people a sc kit, id take the one off my car to make them happy.
                  | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

• Originally posted by MasonWeitzel
                    Personally if i owed people a sc kit, id take the one off my car to make them happy.
                    only problem is you aren't the only one....

if you use AIM or MSN send him a daily messages and eventually he'll touch base w/ you. his screen name is 'cocaplant9'
                    Ryan Borowitz
                    "The Original Casper Probe"
                    Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
                    MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

Comment

• yeah he still owes me this supercharger too, I would like to know about this shipping and getting parts out plan that was suppose to be posted a while ago
                      Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• im half tempted to just go outand buy thr rest of my stuff mysrlf just so my car can run this summer and then sellin the rest if and when i ever get it, but you know what happens is as soon as go spend the money hes going to be sending the stuff so what do you do
                        Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

• Hey, things have changed a bit for me, so I wanted to let everyone know what's up.

My mother has been ill for sometime, and last week, she might have had a stroke. She's been in the hospital and they have been working to figure things out with for her. She entered the E.R. with a hemoglobin count of six, and boggling doctors wondering how she is alive. Not good. So things have been very stressful, hectic, and time consuming. I've been at the hospital, I've been working, but I haven't had any time, energy or mental capacity to deal with anything other than what's on my plate right now.

When my mother gets released from the hospital I will then need to work on making proper arrangements for her care and well being. I do not know how long this will or will not take, so I'm not going to even attempt to put a time line on things. The only thing I will do now is try to to my best to get my mother nursed back to health.

So this means that all mr.speed business matters are put on hold for the time being. I don't have the mental capacity to deal with telling people the same thing over and over, answering my phone, emails, aim's, to make time to do mr.speed things, go to school, talk to friends, or even organize * anything * other than my mother's immediate well being.

During this time I am saving at least a few hundred every paycheck and this is going entirely into the fund for financing and finalizing mr.speed orders. I have a hand full of very small things to do, such as couplers, or air filters to complete orders – those are done first. Secondly, I'm going to get the rest of the shafts completed for the first buy so I can finish that up and I'm going to work on the last things owed/due and work up to the recent. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer or plan right now to give, but I do hope that you understand where I am coming from today.

I know to some that it doesn't look like things will ever get done, and believe me, I feel that way quite often too. But the fact is most things have been delivered, and I will keep delivering until my obligation is complete. Please bare with me right now, and understand that this is something I simply cannot put any time or energy into for the immediate future. When things can start rolling again, I will have a sum of money saved so that I can make things happen then and there.

~Patrick
                          '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                          '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• I guess I just don't understand this at all. I have read all of this and people have been waiting more than two years for things promised many of times to them. They have paid in full and have seen little or none of what they paid for..... That is complete bull crap. How can you sell some thing and not give them what they paid for??? I am baffeled how you havent been taken to court about a million times for what seems to be a scam. I mean we all understand your mom is ill right now. It sure seems like you were in a big hurry to cash peoples checks and take there money.... But your in no big hurry to give them what they paid for

Comment

• sorry for your moms illness. its just that when you tell someone your gong to ship it out and its all boxed up they mak eplans. ive been told that 6-7 times now, and that im the next one to get my kit and blower, but everyone else has gotten them or mostly everything.

Comment

• 12 weeks of zero communication.

Originally posted by MasonWeitzel
                                sorry for your moms illness. its just that when you tell someone your gong to ship it out and its all boxed up they mak eplans. ive been told that 6-7 times now, and that im the next one to get my kit and blower, but everyone else has gotten them or mostly everything.
                                My thoughts exactly.

Yes, I'll turn the anger down a couple notches because of the news about your Mom. Nevertheless, this doesn't excuse the total lack of consideration for the past several weeks (months) prior.

If you truly have my kit, there is nothing stopping you from sending it.
                                I'm tryingto make it easy for you. I told you almost a year ago that I would pay for shipping. I also said I would take care of the damaged threads myself. I'm not holding out for a blower (or the MX-6 fans). It just escapes me why you wouldn't just send it and have one less item on you to-do list. Would I bug you about a missing bolt, washer, or even a belt? Hell no.
                                Send the transfer shaft etc. and you'll never hear from me again.

Comment

Working...
                                X