Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I havn't heard a thing either. I have tried to email him and get no answers. COME ON PAT GIVE US AN UPDATE!!!!!!!
    SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
    My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• I'd really just like to get this thing over with so I can sell it and at least get half of my money back
      My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by kanyon86
        I'd really just like to get this thing over with so I can sell it and at least get half of my money back
        Im in the same boat as you im trying to sell my car at this point then when I get my supercharger in 2010 sell that as well on ebay or locally.

Comment

• so no update hmm, has anyone talked with pat recently??? AIM???
          Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

• I just responded to my email, I'll repost here what I posted there.

Long story short, the supplier doesn't have the air filters in stock. I told them to just drop-ship them to me directly from K&N and they said that they would. It's been close to two weeks and I still don't have them. Things are so close to happening that it's upsetting that I cannot just get the last thing done so that everything else will happen.

The moment I get them, I can ship - EVERYTHING else is sitting here ready. I should probably do the pre-emptive packaging as well so I can expidite it all as best as I can.

~Patrick

P.s: If you call my cell, leave a message if you want me to call back. Just having a number in my caller log will not guarantee that I'll call you back. Just fyi.
            '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
            '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

• does this mean that we will be getting the s/c kits are just the small little things?

1994 Ford Probe Gt
              Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
              2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
              1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

• yea like whats the status of the blowers, and the little stuff?
                93 Probe SE
                97 GTS
                06 Speed6
                MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• I really don't care about the filter I have one. and I still need my gauge piller, aswell as the megasquirts harness. pat it would only take you a few minutes to put it in the mail, please send out my stuff

Comment

• Patrick! i haven't had a running car since April when i sent you my intake manifold and valve covers to get powdercoated. i know you have them back, just send them seperate!

having my car running again would mean 100 times more to me than trying to install a supercharger in mid November with no garage.
                    Forza Italia!

Comment

• Pat what kind of filters are we talking about just give me the model of the filter and I will buy it myself at the store or online just send me the rest of what i ordered plz...

Comment

• yea forget the filter send it without a filter, ill get another filter, i would rather get everythhing now and buy a filter then wait because my clutch really needs to be changed, and i dont want to have to wait for all of this i want to do it before it goes out
                        93 Probe SE
                        97 GTS
                        06 Speed6
                        MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                        Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

• Originally posted by krylonking2000
                          Patrick! i haven't had a running car since April when i sent you my intake manifold and valve covers to get powdercoated. i know you have them back, just send them seperate!

having my car running again would mean 100 times more to me than trying to install a supercharger in mid November with no garage.
                          I can't beleive your still waiting for your valve covers!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bedwards6954
                            I can't beleive your still waiting for your valve covers!!!!!!!!!
                            you're tellin me! after all we went through, he knows better than to let me know he has my stuff back and then not send it to me for over a month now.

this is what he told me back in the first week of october when i sent him an update email reminding him what he still owed me and to re-install my injectors:

"I had completely forgotten about installing the injectors into the rails, infact, I forgot that you even gave me assembled rails. I packaged it all up last night and was intending to ship it out today - Good thing I got this email first. I don't have time today to install the injectors, so it'll have tomorrow or over the weekend."

misplaced my injectors maybe? i certainly can't think of any other reason why i still don't have my stuff. i've emailed since then and have had no reply.

honesty is the best policy patrick, and maybe if we all knew where we all ACTUALLY stood, we could formulate our own timeline to work around, instead of waiting day to day not having a clue what your hold up is.

sorry for the long post, just needed to vent.
                            Forza Italia!

Comment

• I really wish someone lived close to pat, or sombody was there to help him out!!!
                              you know to get stuff packed, and get it to the post office, when pat is doing his school, work, and if he is still doing that basement job aswell. I wonder if he has a spread sheet of who needs what. that alone could help him out a ton!!!
                              I just know about 8-10 need the supercharger kit
                              maybe 2 need the shafted kits,
                              krylonking needs his valve covers,
                              I think a couple more need there sc still too
                              I really hope this ends soon cuz these months just keep flying off the calander with no breaks, wish something would go right with this thing!!!!!

Comment

• Im going to post this and im sure its in the wrong thread or some sort of internet bull . If anyone has a shafted 2.5 kit with blower and would like to sell it let me know . Im trying my best to get this or an intake mani kit for a KLZE . So pat if you have one sitting around and need money like i think post it , also if you still have the 2 intake mani kits and want to sell them post it .

Comment

Working...
                                X