No announcement yet.

PMO SS brake lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have pics of the rotors not drilled and can we get them slotted instead of drilled?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by anomaly
      So, todd, will these SS lines be available for the 1st gens?
      If you 1st genners arrange to get a car over hear. I'm sure I can hook you guy's up with some PMO goodies. Now the car would have to be left hear for awhile though.

Originally posted by sabor latino
      do you have pics of the rotors not drilled and can we get them slotted instead of drilled?

thanks
      I can't get them slotted but, I can get them undrilled (which maybe cheaper) and curved or straight vaine.

Originally posted by CajunCC
      Doubtful that any big brake kit would fit under a stock 15" MX-6 wheel. He's probably referring to stock 16" 5-star Probe GT wheels.
      Here's some quik measurments You must have atleast 1 1/4" from the mounting surface of your wheel to the furthest inside surrounding structure of the wheel did that make sense. Also the caliper sets out 7" from center of wheel like in the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
        btw: Andy, these are your's buddy. We will ship them today.
        Nice! Can't wait to get them.

Thx Todd!
        96 5 spd PGT Laser Red/Tan Leather KLZE, Hotshot Intake, Hotshot Headers, Borla, MSD 6A & Coil, Fidanza & CM Stg IIR, RR-Racing Mounts, Eibach, Tokico and a lot of miles! SOLD

07 Volvo S60R 6MT - Electric Silver/Nordkap 300hp AWD Loaded, IPD STG 3 to come

Comment

Originally posted by 96PRBPWR
          Damn todd, If I didn't have my goodridges, I would've definately bought yours.
          We know you would've Antanio No worries mate, you are still one of our best customers

Comment

Working...
          X