PMO 1st gen products (part II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you have my email address already right?? i send you a few emails last week

1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probe_Racer

you have my email address already right?? i send you a few emails last week

Yes, I do have your email already. Several people though, I didn't have. I do have everyones now and will be emailing each of you as a group tomorrow.

Thank you for your continued patients and support.

Comment

• Originally posted by neonman
        If everything goes well. We will be the proud owners of a first gen on Monday With only a few of you that put your hard earned money towards this project. It kind of made it difficult for us to get a hold of the car. After I get the car here I will usure you all that the I will be on it. I've allready got a very awesome ideal in mind that I'm sure you guy's are going to like. With us having a 1st gen, you can bet your ass we will have many more products for you guy's to look forward to. Thanks for your patients and hope you keep your faith in us.

todd pm or call em wanna know what you gave f rthis and what your gettin exactly..I can come up woth one of these too..
        Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

• anyone else recieve an email, just wonderin in case im not on the list somehow?
          i have an mx6.

Comment

• I didnt get an email either, I'm not worried about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabe17
              anyone else recieve an email, just wonderin in case im not on the list somehow?
              Originally posted by Dyoel182
              I didnt get an email either, I'm not worried about it.

I didn't send any emails out. Tuesdays and Thursdays are even more busy than usual around PMO as 3 kids have to be in 3 different place at 3 different times and for not a long enough amount of time. I finally got to some emails and PMs by 11pm tonight. You all will receive an email at one time and you will be able to see that it was sent to each person on the list. This way there will be no confusion as to if someone might have or might not have received the email and so that I can keep the participants of this prototype sale together.

Thank you all for your patients.

Comment

• Hey Misty would it be possible to send me a PM with the e-mail adress that you will be sending from? I have my junk mail on the highest setting and it'll more than likely be sent into that folder...I just want to know what adress to keep my eyes open for. Thanks,

Colin
                Ford Probe GT'91:

K&N, UDP, Fidanza Flywheel, Race Concepts cross drilled/slotted F&R rotors, Goodridge SS lines, AutoMeter Gauges, Lo-Tek A-pillar pod, H4 conversion, 35F%20%R tinted, Andys Auto Sport Intimidator 2 Body Kit

Comment

• Originally posted by fpgt'91
                  Hey Misty would it be possible to send me a PM with the e-mail adress that you will be sending from? I have my junk mail on the highest setting and it'll more than likely be sent into that folder...I just want to know what adress to keep my eyes open for. Thanks,

Colin
                  No problem. I will be emailing from pmo@knology.net I also plan to have this email sent out today. I have GOT to get some serious computer time in!

Comment

• Just wanted to let the participants know that I have sent out a group email this morning. I apologize that it's later than stated. I'm getting ready to go out of town again this morning and figured I'd better jump on this now before I have 3 kids yelling in the background. Also, please remember to "Reply All" so that everyone in the group may see questions and responses.

Thanks

Comment

• i got the email, how's the move going so far?
                      i have an mx6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabe17
                        i got the email, how's the move going so far?
                        The move is going good. Todd is working on rewiring today. The breaker box is in a stupid place and it's either rewire and do things the right way or weld beside the bathroom.

Comment

• i didnt got any email lately.
                          only got 1 email a month ago , thats it

DAVID 1989 Ford Probe GT FE3 TURBO 2.0L DOCH 16V.
                          PRD Best 1st gen at Myrtle Madness X
                          [X]FE3 TURBOCHARGED + TOO MANY EXTRAS[X]

232hp-220tq @ 10psi for now
                          cardomain

Comment

• fstb

has anyone got there stuff yet?
                            1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

• Originally posted by ORANGE89pgt
                              i didnt got any email lately.
                              only got 1 email a month ago , thats it
                              Did you send me your email address? I had a couple who didn't and I just used the email address stated in Paypal. The ones that did receive the email should be able to confirm that you're #4 on the email list. I can resend this or I can PM this. Just let me know.

Originally posted by 1stprobinator
                              has anyone got there stuff yet?
                              No, they haven't. They know this and they know why. Why are you needing to know?

Comment

• response

No, they haven't. They know this and they know why. Why are you needing to know?[/QUOTE]
                                I saw this thread awhile back and was interested in the fstb but it looked like you had more then 10 people so I thought it was closed, but started to read some of the responses, so i was wondering if I was able to get in on this, or if I did what is the targeted date for this fstb to be shipped? please pm me or respond here thanks.
                                1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Working...
                                X