PMO Pro Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken
    I haven't seen any of the rod's he built. You should post them some where. It would be great for a portfolio of experience!
    Will add this to the list of website updates that I seriously need to do. I will also (or he will be/c he can explain better than I could) post in the appropriate area.

Comment

no offense man but do you honestly think that a probe owner is going to dump an ass load of money into his/her car for suspension? 98% of us are broke as a joke and when we get a shift knob we're all like "OMG sweet dude!! I'm savin up for some spray paint so I can paint my valve covers!!"
      2007 Audi RS4
      Past: '05 Audi S4, '88 626 turbo, '93 red PGT, '94 white PGT, '95 Purple PGT, '95 Red PGT, '00 MGT, '07 Mazdaspeed3
      The mom's car: White on black GTS, 5 speed, tint.

Comment

Originally posted by 93PGT
        no offense man but do you honestly think that a probe owner is going to dump an ass load of money into his/her car for suspension?
        We've asked ourselves the very same question. We just assumed that since the Probe was so cheap to own, people just might be able to spend more in the suspension/preformance/appearance area a little more. And ya know, I'm still amazed at the number of Probe owners who go all out for their cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 93PGT
          no offense man but do you honestly think that a probe owner is going to dump an ass load of money into his/her car for suspension? 98% of us are broke as a joke and when we get a shift knob we're all like "OMG sweet dude!! I'm savin up for some spray paint so I can paint my valve covers!!"
          If I had a ton of money I would be dumping it into my car. I'm in on the throttle body BB and hope its only the beginning of my money going to PMO. Thanks PMO for doing this for us.

Adam
          Adam Kirkpatrick
          1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
          2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
          1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

whats the weight shaved off form stock to PMO??
            2005 Acura TSX
            2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
            2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

Comment

dumb question; but this seems like a "track only" kinda thing... it dosen't look like it would really hold up to the pothole-pothole driving encountered daily...

or am i wrong?
              Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

Originally posted by prnstr4life
                whats the weight shaved off form stock to PMO??
                I beleive we only ended up reducing a few pounds but hell, look at the huge improvement other than weight.

Originally posted by ShadowSE
                dumb question; but this seems like a "track only" kinda thing... it dosen't look like it would really hold up to the pothole-pothole driving encountered daily...

or am i wrong?
                If you were to see these in person Robert. I'm sure you would change your thoughts. These things are indestructable. After fabricating these and comparing them to the OEM lca's. I am now more worried about the OEM strength.

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
                  I beleive we only ended up reducing a few pounds but hell, look at the huge improvement other than weight.

If you were to see these in person Robert. I'm sure you would change your thoughts. These things are indestructable. After fabricating these and comparing them to the OEM lca's. I am now more worried about the OEM strength.

the onyl thing that will maybe not hold up is ball joints,heim joint,or rear bushing but the controsl arms I am shure will out hold the stock anyday.. i gonna go pot whole huntin when I ge tmine on j/k
                  Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Working...
                  X