X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMO new fuel kits!!

We have finally put together our fuel kits as promised to our customers

Stage I

PMO dual feed delivery setup. Kit comes with everything needed to convert your factory single feed setup over to a dual feed setup. The stage 1 kit will be priced at $450 plus shipping.

Stage II

PMO exclusive fuel delivery for boosted applications. Comes complete with our custom SS fuel rail, BEGI Billet FMU, Barry Grant FPR and all fittings and ss braided hose. The stage II kit will be priced at $775 plus shipping (Fuel injectors are optional)

Nice

I will buy the dual feed stage 2 but later.
    Probe GT 1993:Teins SS coil over,HS headers,AWR motor mount, AWR trailling arm,addco swaybar,SS link kits,ss brake line,ss clutch line,walbro 255,Fidanza flywheel,RR UDP,18 spyn spyder wheel..

Comment

I make a error , for the stage 2 because is have just one Rails(not a dual feed) for the injector, but the orignal motor come with two fuel rails.

Do you know what is the avantage or the problem with the single feed rails vs two fuel rails.

I think one fuel rails is better for the right amount of fuel in each cylinders.
      Probe GT 1993:Teins SS coil over,HS headers,AWR motor mount, AWR trailling arm,addco swaybar,SS link kits,ss brake line,ss clutch line,walbro 255,Fidanza flywheel,RR UDP,18 spyn spyder wheel..

Comment

The fuel rail in the picture has 6 injector bosses. It allows for top-feed injectors which are far more common than side-feed injectors, as well as more even fuel pressure distribution.
        Barry
        01 Saturn SL2 5-speed
        Easy Way Electronics

Comment

Duel feed setups available

Comment

Originally posted by pin
            The fuel rail in the picture has 6 injector bosses. It allows for top-feed injectors which are far more common than side-feed injectors, as well as more even fuel pressure distribution.
            That right there shows the top 2 reasons to get this rail. I have had it for about a year now and it preforms flawlessly. This was the finaly key to a perfect fueling system for my turbo setup.
            95 Black Probe GT
            Currently being parted out.

Comment

Working...
            X