Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 mm throttle body

Here ya go PT 70 mm baby

That is a sexy beast. When is the release date going to be.
    farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
    | MySpace

Comment

is it me, or does it look like it's not sealing too well
      1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
      2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
      2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Originally posted by spada
        is it me, or does it look like it's not sealing too well
        It seals tight spada don't worry. The throttle cable needs adjusting thats all. I've been fighting a fever for the last three or four days and don't feel like f$cking with it

Comment

I was just about to ask about the throttle linkage.

So is this overkill on a NA motor?
          ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
          No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
          ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

where's the IAC, do you lose that function?
            1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
            2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
            2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Originally posted by probesport_gt
              I was just about to ask about the throttle linkage.

Definitely!!!

If you have the VAF then no need for this bad boy

Comment

If it's sealed completely shut how would you ever idle the engine lol.

'02 WR Blue WRX
                21psi = 322ft/lb & 357whp
                Ex: Laser Red
                '95 Probe GT MTX

SUCK-SQUISH-BANG-BLOW!

Comment

Its a Mustang TB with an adapter WOW amazing LOL I have had those adapters for the past 6 mos. Glad you came to the light on that one. Boring our TBs is just craptastic. It works, but its so MUCH work this is a better solution. Why reinvent the wheel? This makes more sense.

Thats all good and well but how you gonna do the TPS lets see if you do it how we did.

The Mustang TB has its idle set by the plate position, its much more reliable and less apt to have the idle port get gummed up with carbon thats why it looks like its "not sealing". Cuz its not but thats no issue with these.

Also, too, good luck with the throttle spindle. Doesn't quite line up. NOT a big deal, but we have had ours derail occasionally.
                  Last edited by cyborgzero; September 26, 2004, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by probesport_gt

On a 2.5? heh, extremely overkill.
                    '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                    '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Originally posted by cyborgzero
                      Its a Mustang TB with an adapter WOW amazing LOL I have had those adapters for the past 6 mos. Glad you came to the light on that one. Boring our TBs is just craptastic. It works, but its so MUCH work this is a better solution. Why reinvent the wheel? This makes more sense.

Thats all good and well but how you gonna do the TPS lets see if you do it how we did.

The Mustang TB has its idle set by the plate position, its much more reliable and less apt to have the idle port get gummed up with carbon thats why it looks like its "not sealing". Cuz its not but thats no issue with these.

Also, too, good luck with the throttle spindle. Doesn't quite line up.
                      I think I can handle it Rob

btw: I have had those intakes for the past 6 mouths LOL

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
                        I think I can handle it Rob

btw: I have had those intakes for the past 6 mouths LOL
                        I bet I managed to see one on your site. Nice job. Get hot.

Comment

although PMO has not always impressed me, they have always taken the step of finding a quality shop to do custom work for our cars out of the equation, and i have not heard anything negative about their customer service, and definately not in such a mass negative light as i have about czt rob, i could be out of place here, but i don't think todd has attacked you in a thread you started about a new product, so why do the same to him?

Comment

atacking ,maybe so.. i think rob from a fabricators point of view was pointing out things nd helping review the product..I dont think he met it in a negative way.. but anyhow thats there prob.. i think it looks spectaciluar and same with most of czt products.. i be buying both and got good and bad things to say... i am just happy to see things growing for us.. Chris
                            Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

no not an attack just pointing it out.

he will be the man for pgt parts from now so im nudging him along.

Comment

Working...
                              X