Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, now Im gonna have to go back into Army...lol
    SHIFT_RB26DETT

1992 Nissan 240sx coupe. RB26DET swap. Gutted. S13 conversion.

Don't ask how it runs or how fast it is, because I'm prolly about $7-10k away from knowing.

Comment

Wanted to thank everybody for all there support. The new shop has turned out to be worth the extra cost of overhead. We have acomplished more in the last few day's than was possible in our garage in a week.

Our product list will continue to grow to a higher level. We also will continue to work on our turn around time as well.

Again thank you for all your support through our growing pains.

Todd and Misty Wilson
      PMO

Comment

Originally posted by lilred
        We would be more than happy to offer our military, VIP guys 10% off of bulk buy price.

That is what I like to hear
        GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
        My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
        "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by lilred
          To all customers who have ordered $1,000+ combined products from us, you are on the VIP list.
          so would that be $1000 list price or what we actually paid? might make a difference for some of us either way the fuel setup, squirt, and supercharger look mighty tasty....and with my now full-time job and 6 months of no license the probe might hit the garage and i might be able to afford more things......
          DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT ALIVE!!!

Comment

Working...
          X