PMO X-members!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EVERY DETAIL
    I would have a hard time bolting something on my car that hasn't had any testing, just my opinion. Good luck either way.
    I mean if you look at it, there is just a piece of regular angle iron on there holding the front of it up.

Look, I wasnt asking you to send it to NASA and have them test it. All I was wondering was if you had tested it in some way other than, " your abilty to view structure". With that type of response, I would be scared to have anything that you make.

And for tring to bash me, for asking about testing. That shows me that you really dont care if I wanted one or not. Baxter went out of his way in ansewering my questions. What do you do? Tell me you are not GReddy, what does that matter for a simple question?
    Last edited by colorchanginGT; November 27, 2004, 08:30 PM.
    2012 Focus Titanium - Daily | 1989 Lincoln Mark VII - NT car | 2005 Dodge Ram | 1996 PGT - Fate TBD

Comment

Originally posted by colorchanginGT
      I mean if you look at it, there is just a piece of regular angle iron on there holding the front of it up.

Look, I wasnt asking you to send it to NASA and have them test it. All I was wondering was if you had tested it in some way other than, " your abilty to view structure". With that type of response, I would be scared to have anything that you make.

And for tring to bash me, for asking about testing. That shows me that you really dont care if I wanted one or not. Baxter went out of his way in ansewering my questions. What do you do? Tell me you are not GReddy, what does that matter for a simple question?
      ah I really don't think I was bashing you. I simply anwered your question to the point. What the hell you want? You say yourself that with my response you would be scared to have any of my stuff so DON'T BUY FROM PMO!!

Listen people I'm not selling ladies clothes. I'm selling hardcore performance products. So you may not get the same response from me as you would from someone that your buying a dress from. My additude will probably never change when it comes to ignorance.

I'm sure now this thread will get out of hand. Just like so many of my other ones. This is why we are seriously thinking about leaving PT for good!!

Comment

Well in business the customer has a right to ask a question pertaining to safety as well as how well the product will hold up. If you get offended by such questions then perhaps you should have someone else answer them. I think catching an attitude with people because they are inquiring about the safety and durability of the product isnt the appropiate attitude for a business man. But I guess you have your own ways.

I dont think it will kill anyone to have the products tested thoroughly on a car while it runs its pace. It might kill someone if the products fails and someone gets hurt using them. Then that would really suck.
        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Exactly.
          1994 PGT FOR SALE | 1995 PGT - Tangerine Frost

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
            Well in business the customer has a right to ask a question pertaining to safety as well as how well the product will hold up. If you get offended by such questions then perhaps you should have someone else answer them. I think catching an attitude with people because they are inquiring about the safety and durability of the product isnt the appropiate attitude for a business man. But I guess you have your own ways.

I dont think it will kill anyone to have the products tested thoroughly on a car while it runs its pace. It might kill someone if the products fails and someone gets hurt using them. Then that would really suck.
            Very well put
            91PGT project car still isn't done, don't ask

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD

Well if you read back through the thread. I was not in anyway offended by his question and I anwsered it. A customer does have the right to ask questions that's why it was anwsered. We awnser a butt load of questions every day through our PMO email, believe me.

Comment

Crimson is right. He made a good point if not more than one. You are selling something that if fails, will cause major damage. Not only to the car, but the person driving and anyone who happens to be in the way of the car when there is no possible way to control it. You said so yourself that you have not tested this product. Would you buy something that the maker says will hold up but, has never been tested? Who has this on thier car? I have not seen one review on the product at all.

Also, I never had an intention of buying antything from you. This was started in the thought of the others that are looking at purchasing the product. I dont like things from other companies as well. All though, they have been tested, or reviewed by owners. I based my opion on what was said by the owners themselves.

I would seriously not buy someting that is this important with out knowing if it was tested. Would you buy a full frame for a car if the person just welded it up as they saw fit? Yes, they will say its strong enough to use but, is it?

Heres a example that alot of people may be able to understand. The Prowler, its an all aluminum frame. Would you put a v-8 in it? No, it is not strong enough to hold the power. It will twist apart. Now, will your "cross-member" that is more of a cradle twist with the power bening made by the average Probe owner? If not, how about a car that is making more than the average Probe, or one that is used on the track? They have alot more stress than a street or strip car. As they are on and off the throtte, on the brakes, turning, and a combination of those all at once. Do you, or anyone else think of this before buying the craddle?

I would like to hear about your thoughts on all this. Any one that has this, I would also like to hear your input.
                2012 Focus Titanium - Daily | 1989 Lincoln Mark VII - NT car | 2005 Dodge Ram | 1996 PGT - Fate TBD

Comment

I really love this community... People Questioning every detail of products and getting all bent out of shape.. That never had any intention on buying the product to begin w/ .... Just to look out for Other memebers... Aww- Such Puppy Love [/end sarcasm]
                  Buy my Turbo, rims, trans, suspension, ect.
                  http://forums.probetalk.com/showthre...post1922876944

Comment

Working...
                  X