Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMO Website Down

This is a temporary thing.

For some reason they have suspended our account. Upon viewing my information, it states that my time has run out and it's expired. Thank God I printed out the invoice that states that it does not expire until 01.28.05. This hosting company sucks! We will be changing as soon as it's set back up. I'm in fear that we will lose our information if I cause a huge bitch fit now. I've emailed every possible email they have from their server and from our email (w/ high priority and return receipt). I've tried contacting them, but of course, it's just a message that ends w/ a busy signal and cuts the connection. I have no idea how long it's going to be down, but it will be back up.

This is what makes me lose my patience.

whos the host, i can probably get you a contact. I saw it went down earlier when you all posted about the harness bars.
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
    "The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees."

Comment

Is it "Everyones Internet"?
      713-400-5400
      Randy Williams is the contact I see
      "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
      "The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees."

Comment

How is that the contact that you see?

Originally posted by Casper&CP
        Is it "Everyones Internet"?
        713-400-5400
        Randy Williams is the contact I see

Comment

Originally posted by lilred
          my time has run out and it's expired.

Comment

Whois lookup on your domain....
            but now that I look at it I think thats wrong...
            redid it at another place and it came up different
            Whos your hosting service?
            The other one I am seeing is lowesthosting

Comment

www.gisol.com

Whois lookup on your domain....
              but now that I look at it I think thats wrong...
              redid it at another place and it came up different
              Whos your hosting service?
              The other one I am seeing is lowesthosting

Comment

what happens when you call (323) 852-9059

Comment

what happens when you call (323) 852-9059
                  Originally posted by lilred
                  I've tried contacting them, but of course, it's just a message that ends w/ a busy signal and cuts the connection.
                  guess I should have specified via phone. It was early.

Comment

you might want to reconsider your host after this is up
                    http://www.webhostingreviews.com/gisol.shtml

Comment

323 ??? thats here in LA. ya'll need any "personal" contact with them?
                      1995 Nissan 240SX SE
                      2008 Ducati 848

How do you say "Fu** You" in LA?
                      -Trust Me

Comment

I got some hosting for my site at www.siteflip.com over a year ago. Not any problems whatsoever. I found it looking up webhosting on yahoo.com. I got a good amount of space and bandwidth for $5/month billed quarterly. You guys may need more than I use, but they've seemed pretty consistent since I've had them.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                        HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                        Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                        As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

you might want to reconsider your host after this is up
                          http://www.webhostingreviews.com/gisol.shtml

:wow:

They defitinely need a 'personal' visit...scam artists
                          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                          90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                            :wow:

They defitinely need a 'personal' visit...scam artists
                            agreed they should know better than to furk with PMO.... about to get the crew assembled on their arses
                            DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT ALIVE!!!

Comment

Sent you a PM

--Adam
                              2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

Working...
                              X