No announcement yet.

PMO Website Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh new site...ive been wanting to re-browse over some of the stuff u guys have for the last few days
    NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Originally posted by Rayman
      ooh new site...ive been wanting to re-browse over some of the stuff u guys have for the last few days
      I'm trying to get it viewable. I'm having probs with aligning. I made our homepage custom and used that as my test sheet for everything. I have this code:

width: 900px;
      \width: 900px;
      w\idth: 900px;

But I don't understand what it means. I know it's the margins, but haven't seen it done this way and haven't been able to find it since. Can someone explain what each width means? I put that on the stylesheet that I'm reworking and it lined up perfectly! But I'd like to understand why/how.

Thanks and I'll get it going sometime!

Comment

no clue about that but i sure like what i see in the products on the left side most definitely
        DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT ALIVE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilred
          \width: 900px;
          w\idth: 900px;
          I understand what the first line is doing. Do you have it set up like this:

body {
          }

This would set the body of your HTML page to a fixed width of 900 pixels. Then you can set widths on things like nav bars as a percentage of the 900 pixels:

div#navbar {
          width: 20%;
          }

I have no idea what the other two lines are for since backslashes are not commonly found in style sheets. You could probably delete them and be ok.
          95 Laser Red SE mtx
          CAI | NGK Plugs + Wires | 6AL + TFI | SPEC Stage 3 + FW | SS Clutch Line | Civic STS
          Illuminas | Tokico Springs | Ractive FSTB | Corksport RSTB | 626 RSB
          Grounding Kit | RR Poly Inserts + Stabilizer Bushing

Comment

http://www.proto-host.com/ Solid, good price host.

Also if you need any help with graphics and design, drop me a line.
            I can make you a few things to spice up the site a bit at no charge.

Comment

Working...
            X