Pic Request (PMO RTSB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pgtracer624
    my hat is not a mess damnit!!! but then what do i get since it's my car!?!
    You get my thanks for letting me use the picture. Also I never said it was a mess. I was referring more to the wires for the amp were a mess. the hat was butt easy to get rid of you should try it, get rid of it

Comment

Originally posted by superballs63
      You get my thanks for letting me use the picture. Also I never said it was a mess. I was referring more to the wires for the amp were a mess. the hat was butt easy to get rid of you should try it, get rid of it

well damn...i thought the wires were pretty clean, especially compared to when they were on TOP of the carpet...and the hat stays, but it will be removed from the probe and put in the f-250 with dual flowmaster exhaust and american flags all over, where it belongs
      DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT ALIVE!!!

Comment

hey todd, i have some pics of mine, just waiting on my sister e-mail them to me of my home computer

Comment

here are my pics, they are FULLY installed.

Last edited by 96PRBPWR; December 4, 2004, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 96PRBPWR
            here are my pics, they are FULLY installed.

hey man best pics of seen yet of the pmo/pro bar you mind if I pm you with some questions?
            Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Originally posted by turbo93mx6
              hey man best pics of seen yet of the pmo/pro bar you mind if I pm you with some questions?
              Its cool man, I don't mind at all.

Comment

I have absolutely no stake in this conversation, as there's really no chance of me buying one of these, but goddamn thats a beastly piece of metal right there! Very impressive! Not to mention PRO's sick and wonderful facination with all thing Heim. Between this and the brakes, PRO is just shocking me with their quality. Sorry, 3 AM rant over. Carry on.
                3000 miles northeast I left all my friends at the morning bus stop shaking their heads
                "what kind of life you dream of? You're allergic to love!"
                -The Shins

Comment

Wow, I really want one of those. Maybe after xmas.
                  Stephen Wilds #303
                  PhotoPOC
                  BMW 328i
                  BMW Z4

Comment

Thanks guy's for all the help

Comment

Working...
                    X