PRO Big Brakes (REAR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO Big Brakes (REAR)

Last edited by neonman; January 10, 2005, 04:34 PM.

Nice! I wish you could have found a way to incorporate the e-brake into the main caliper (don't like the way it looks) but functionality > looks.

I know where to go when I want big brakes
    Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
    06 Legacy GT
    98 Legacy GT

Comment

Good God!...this is getting out hand....you really need to shift your focus from brakes to 2.0 performance! I wanna go faster, not slow down!

J/k they look insane!
      "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
      "The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees."

Comment

Looks great Todd...I'm still pondering if I should get on the list. Great job, especially with the parking brake. If that thing cable actuated? (edit: I just read that it is)
        Marc M.
        Black '95 PGT with mods 177.4 whp/159.6 wtq (probably way less now as the car has been partially de-modded)
        2000 BMW M-Roadster

Comment

well there goes all my christmas money. those are gonna look great with the front once i get them.
          Noah
          2000 Audi S4 Stage II+
          95 PGT Sprayed, Turbo'd, Parted, Sold

Comment

I just hope we get anough people in on the bulk buy. If not there will be no way we can sell them at $750.

Also a very big plus about this kit. Is if you already have our front F33i kit and want to upgrade to the F88i kit. You will be able to move your F33i calipers to the rear and save a few bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
              I just hope we get anough people in on the bulk buy. If not there will be no way we can sell them at $750.

Also a very big plus about this kit. Is if you already have our front F33i kit and want to upgrade to the F88i kit. You will be able to move your F33i calipers to the rear and save a few bucks.

Got damn it Todd you know I own you big for the SCer Kit and there is know way I can get in on this kit until after I got the kit paid off. But I sent a e-mail a while back to you guys with a few questions about the SCer kit and upgrading to the F88i on the front. Once you guy get the time since I know this is a busy time of the year. By the way those rear brakes are
              GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
              My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
              "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

dont worry ill be in on it.
                you should run the bulk buy with the possibility of getting both kits at a discouted price.
                Noah
                2000 Audi S4 Stage II+
                95 PGT Sprayed, Turbo'd, Parted, Sold

Comment

Originally posted by ceyjay26
                  Got damn it Todd you know I own you big for the SCer Kit and there is know way I can get in on this kit until after I got the kit paid off. But I sent a e-mail a while back to you guys with a few questions about the SCer kit and upgrading to the F88i on the front. Once you guy get the time since I know this is a busy time of the year. By the way those rear brakes are
                  You don't worry about that SC kit. You hooked me up bro so we'll work that out.

Now buy the rear brake kit

Comment

Originally posted by KidGT
                    dont worry ill be in on it.
                    you should run the bulk buy with the possibility of getting both kits at a discouted price.
                    Sweet

Comment

You don't worry about that SC kit. You hooked me up bro so we'll work that out.

Now buy the rear brake kit
                      What would it take for me to move the F33i to the rear and upgrade to the F88i and keeping both calipers fitting under my FD's?
                      "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

What would it take for me to move the F33i to the rear and upgrade to the F88i and keeping both calipers fitting under my FD's?
                        You will have to buy:

1- PRO Big Brake rear kit minus the calipers.
                        2- F88i calipers,pads and brackets
                        2- 15mm wheel spacers

Comment

You will have to buy:

1- PRO Big Brake rear kit minus the calipers.
                          2- F88i calipers,pads and brackets
                          2- 15mm wheel spacers

What would I do with F33i bracket? Would I be able to send it back to you guys as a core? I don't plan installing my kit until spring could I send my current hat back and get to PRO made hat that already has the appropriate spacing along with the F88i calipers, pads, and brackets? Sorry for all the questions.

Comment

What would I do with F33i bracket? Would I be able to send it back to you guys as a core? I don't plan installing my kit until spring could I send my current hat back and get to PRO made hat that already has the appropriate spacing along with the F88i calipers, pads, and brackets? Sorry for all the questions.
                            Your current hat you can use on the rear. The F33i bracket you can trade for the F88i bracket. The rear kit will come with the hat for the front F88i when you order the rear kit.

Comment

Those look sweet.

I'm definitely looking forward to getting some extra funds and buying both front and back big brakes from you guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X