Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone receive a fstb from PA lately???

has anyone received a probe addiction xtc front strut bar since 6-1-06??? i havent heard any news back from them why my bar hasnt came yet, they told me back on 6-12-06 that they were on a 2 week back order, but thats it, they just keep sending me the same order email every time i ask whats up , your ofder will be shipped out in 5-10 days blah blah blah. this is getting on my nerve.
    my email address is NOT working!

Were you emailing the Sales Help? Try emailing Kenny himself and see if that will work.

kenny@probeaddiction.com
    '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
    ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
    vrooom psshh...

Comment

r contact him on aim: audioxtc
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

when dose a vendor not return emails or update a customer on why they havent shiped out our item yet???? yeah they told me the bar was on a 2 week back order, 4 weeks later do they tell me whats up, no. 6 weeks later do they respond, no now this is the 7th week and still no reply. i have no problem waiting for a product from a supplyer when they tell me why its takeing so long or why it will be a 2 months before they get the product in, but to not respond to any of my 4 eamils in the last 7 weeks is redicules, i could have had a bar with in 2 weeks if i wanted but i try to suppor a probe vendor and what do i get, ignored.

Comment

Have you tried reaching him on aim or his phone. ?
          I have no such problems doing so!

Comment

I had the same problem, after a few months I eventually got the parts. He can be busy so keep trying.
            1993 Ford Probe GT
            1972 Plymouth Satellite

Comment

Originally posted by FEF1977
              I had the same problem, after a few months I eventually got the parts. He can be busy so keep trying.
              yeah he must be busey cause i just go my fstb today, which took about 3 months to get but the wait was worth it. the bar is really nice and shiney has a few niks here and there, the bracket are ok for the price i think they could of welded the bar tabs that the bar hooks to on both sides but the weld looks to be strong as it is. cant wait to hook it up. anyone else just recieve theres???
              Thanks Probe Addiction

Comment

IM looking to get mine soon!

Comment

I ordered an RSTB from Kenny a month or two ago and I recieved it within two weeks or so.

Comment

Working...
                  X