plug wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plug wires

i just bought a set of plug wires from PA, i put them on my car when i got them, which was two or three days ago, i pulled the front ones off today to paint my VC, and the #6 cylinder wire, the boot pulled right off the plastic thing that goes around the metal plug connector thing, i emailed them a little bit ago, im sure that from reading on here i will get them replaced, but would it hurt to run my car on 5 PA wires and 1 stock one untill i get the other ones?
    95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
    Built, Not Bought.
    No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

it will not hurt your car as long as the wires are not shorting out....as long as you have no misfire, you are fine.
    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

the thing is, i cant get the metal and wire and stuff back into the plastic tube
      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
      Built, Not Bought.
      No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

This happened to me recently as well, in the same exact spot too. I took a coat hanger and sharpened the tip, then bent it like a small fish hook. It came out easy like that.
        RWD fun

Comment

Originally posted by slammedblackpgt
          This happened to me recently as well, in the same exact spot too. I took a coat hanger and sharpened the tip, then bent it like a small fish hook. It came out easy like that.
          Same here, then I used arrow glue (used to attach fins to arrows, only thing I had around) to glue it back on :o
          my email address is NOT working

Comment

if they are twisted before they are pulled that does not happen. You guys got to twist them first.

Comment

Unless you didn't grease them enough...

Comment

Working...
              X