This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 weeks???????

I ordered an xtc dual exhaust, dual oil filter relocation, b&M sts, oil dipstick, and clear lenses from here but so far only my sts and clear lenses have made it. It's been SIX WEEKS. IS THIS NORMAL????? I
    93 PGT- RIP-getting raped for parts
    94 PGT-DE 14.54@95.34 mph
    95 PGT -Daily Driver

yeah id say its normal, they dont always have things in stock so its best to check with them to see whats in stock that u want. i just waited 3 months for my rstb, he must have had production runs on this product since they came from overseas, so im guessing other things are on production runs. so be patiencent things will come, hopefully.
    my email address is NOT working!

Comment

They aren't replying to any of my emails, it has now been 10 weeks and i still haven't got my parts. I'm trying to be patient but it's getting pretty hard. Is it still normal for it to take this long?
      95 PGT -Daily Driver

Comment

Ive been waitin for 6 weeks now, and I was told that the parts were shipped out, I wasnt supplied a proper tracking number, and now after requesting a refund, they are telling me that I have to wait until they either get the cash or the parts back from the postal office. Man this is getting rough..all I want is my parts and to be honest I cant see waiting 2-3 months from now to get them. Specially when there is a guy in town that can have my parts in 2 days if I order through him. any ideas guys other then emailing them and calling them....cause to be honest Im tired of fighting for something that I have already paid for including 185$ extra shipping.
        Last edited by Dice213; October 4, 2006, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Yea, I think PA is hit or miss. I waiting like 3 months for my headers, but only 1 week for everything else. Clear corners, LED lights, CAI, and other smaller items. I guess for bigger items, they don't keep them in stock and have to order them somewhere or even make it themselves. I've been waiting like 3-4 weeks for my order of XTC dual exhaust....I'm going to try to email them to see if I have any luck.
          New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
          1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
          1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

PA is one of the worst vendors in terms of shipping. i bought my headers from them a while back and it took about 2 months to get them in the mail. Also a friend of mine bought the custom spark plug wires. Took them about 6 weeks to ship and the first day he got them they broke. I personally wouldn't order from them anymore. I think they should work on their shipping before trying to come out with new parts. Also alot of their stuff is riceburner crap that doesn't even belong on the PGT i.e. diamondplate crap.

Probeaddiction
            2000 Mustang GT
            Built, Cammed, Blown 284

Comment

jon pgt93, a rep from pa just called and i asked about the xtc dual exhaust..... they said in another week or 2........so, i guess we'll just wait and see.
              New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
              1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
              1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

mike hit the bullit on the nose with his answer.... im that friend
                Cupertino is in the house!

Comment

Yes some things are hit and miss with us. The problem we have is we try and stock everythign which many items we do but we cannot stock all 300 items every day of the week . Especially when we have so many orders specifically for the probes. The manufacturer who do make parts that we resell most of the time never have more than 2 or 3 items in stock at a time, so when we run out of stock the manufacturers dont even have enough to live up to the demand. We stock more of the vendors parts for the probes than they do , so when we run out we have to wait for them to restock and ship us the new parts .
                  Yes we did have some problems with the headers becuase they came direct from TAIWAN and had to clear customs and were delayed at customs in 3 countries as for soem reason they went to canada before they came to the US port.
                  The dual exhausts we physically make oursleves and normally make them once a month on a physical car so we can guarante perfect fotemtn since its made on a car. We send them out as ordered and normal production time is 6-8 weeks . The best bet if it is over that is to call us direct ...we are one of the few vendors who list a public phone number just for that reason ....to help with customer service.
                  Many of the manufacturers are no longer making the popular parts for these cars anymore as they dotn see it as a profitable market anymore. We have begun making many of the parts and sourcing out overseas suppliers to pick up where the other manufacturers have stopped . The problem is it takes time for the itemss to come in once we run out .
                  We are also releasing a new site soon to help compensate for the delays , as it will list whats in stock and what is delayed as best as we can . We try and offer as many products as possible becuase most other places dotn know of them or cannot get them even as quick as we can . We are a reliable one stop shop for peopel , yes some items take tiem but we have a proven history that we are not here to screw anyone over. That is why we advertise on this board and cater to this vehicle.
                  It must be understood that the vehicle is over 10 years old and discountinued. Many of the manufacturers could care less about the car or the parts we are ordering , because it isnt going to make or break there business . To us it does make or break our business and we try are hardest to get them in a timely manner , source them out from all over the country and get them when noone else can. We get the run around from manufacturers all day long as to shipping times , estimates and item inventory. They just give a basic run around answer of 2 weeks and we have to tell that to our customers , then when they dotn live up to there time frame it makes us look bad ...its a viscous circle and the manufacturers dotn really care because it isnt there rep its ruining.
                  If all else fails call us , we have been having major email problems with spam and viruses and have had to delete many emails becuase our server was corrupted.
                  Like i said , we try our best to accomadate 100's of customers a day and still try and find and stock these hard to get parts and offer them at a decent price. We have a proven track record for not takign advantage of our customers and not screwing them out of money. That why we are still here and we are still dedicated to the PROBE!. We are not closing dowen like soem other manufacturers when the going gets tough because we still have the passion for these cars even though they are becoming more difficult every month that goes by to get parts for. Thats why there isnt many dedictated parts suppliers , and those that are only carry the easy to get items because they dotn wwant to dela with what we do on a daily basis. I dont want to limit our items to 10 or 20 , because then many items will get discountinued and will never go back into production . I'd rather deal with the delays and offer more products to the community then just focus on making money and sell less items.
                  Yes many people will say hire more people , but that isnt always the answer. Making the products and shipping them isnt the problem , its getting the actual parts from the suppliers , vendors and manufacturers. Its keeping an inventory of parts for a discountinued car and dealign with the delays. I could get 40 sets of clear corners in and sell 2 a week one week and sell 30 a week the next week. We sell over 60 a month and the manufacturer can only get us 40 a month made......so thats where the delay comes into play...yes it sucks ..try being in our shoes. We have tens of thousands of dollars in product already paid for waiting on it to come in.
                  The best thing i can say is call us before you order to see what is in stock and what is delayed....
                  DICE213 - your order was placed 8/25 ..then shipping charges for it were paid 8/30 ...your product was shipped 9/1 ...which is 5 business days after you ordered it . A tracking number was sent , and the item seems to be lost by the USPS and CANADIAN customs....we can't be held responsible for there shipping delays or errors. We are looking into the order with you and trying to help ...but we are in no way jipping you ...here is the tracking number again www.usps.com
                  Transaction Number: 73494806
                  Print Date/Time: 09/01/2006 10:34 AM CDT
                  Credit Card Number: XXXX XXXX XXXX 3978
                  Global Air Parcel Post # CP039659156US (Sequence Number 1 of 1)

Also MIKE , if something brke you should have emaile dor called us so we could have fixed it under warranty or found what happened. We need to know about problems so we can help fix them , we are not here to take advantage of anybody . We are here to help , just let us know . We just can't control everything
                  Last edited by Audioxtc Inc.; October 5, 2006, 02:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  NEPO National Pres.

Comment

Originally posted by 97BlkGTS
                    jon pgt93, a rep from pa just called and i asked about the xtc dual exhaust..... they said in another week or 2........so, i guess we'll just wait and see.
                    hopefully
                    95 PGT -Daily Driver

Comment

I know this is off topic but is the fstb that clears the ze manifold in stock or is there a wait?
                      Mx6.com Super Mod

Comment

yes it is
                        NEPO National Pres.

Comment

Working...
                        X