Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ProbeAddiction Cold Air Intake (2.0L I4 Manual)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProbeAddiction Cold Air Intake (2.0L I4 Manual)

Before I go into my feedback, here is the history:
    June 29, 2007: Order CAI From PA
    July 5, 2007: Recieve CAI From PA (Included Wrong Elbow)
    July 12, 2007: Recieve Correct Elbow

Now that I have the history out of the way, I will enter my feedback. First I will talk about customer support. They are very responsive knowing that they have to work and tend the AudioXTC Screen Name at the same time. I talked to them Friday on the first try of contacting them. I then talked to them again Monday and Tuesday. On Thursday when I instant messaged them about the wrong elbow, he tried to help me to the best of his knowledge and came to the conclusion that the wrong elbow was sent. Friday I messaged them asking if a new elbow was sent. However, that was the only time I did not get messages back from them. Monday they told me that a new elbow was going to be sent out and I recieved it Today, which is Thursday. Now onto the product itself. I personally did not notice any difference in power. However, that is obviously not their fault because it is like any other Cold Air Intake out there. Let one thing be known. The filter is not a genuine K&N Chrome Filter. It even says on their website that it is the style of a K&N Chrome Filter, but not truly one. After getting all of the pieces on, the elbow no matter how it is positioned will make you have to bend the couplers to get the whole thing to fit due to the stock lines (I believe the Coolant Line but may be wrong) in the front. However, with a little work it will fit and you will be able to tighten it. You will see where the elbow is bent because it looks gapped, but it will stay on firm. The sound... is amazing however. Overall it is a nice product and the shipping went smoothly and quickly aside from the mixup of the wrong elbow being sent. That is all I have to say.

Brett
    2001.5 Pearl White Audi S4 2.7T Quattro 6-Speed
    GIAC-X Stage I
    AWE Drivetrain Stabilizer / AWE Electronic Boost Gauge / AWE S-Flo Intake / AWE Side-Mount Intercoolers
Working...
X