Holiday Shipping Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Shipping Delay

I had a few packages come back as undeliverable for some reason. 90% of the time I send it with electronic shipping, So i dont see what the problem was.

Im sorry for the Delay and hopefully after this week, things speed up.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.....
    1989 GT, heavily modded....

Does that include my chip sending to the Netherlands ?
    Corksport Coilovers - HEADERS - Body Kit - Rockford Fosgate Speakers - Hifonics Amps - New Paint - yellow KONI's - High flow cat

Comment

Originally posted by ares
      Does that include my chip sending to the Netherlands ?

yeah ur came back too. What a pain it has been and I have tracking on yours. Yours will be back out in the morning. I will have the tracking number for you tomorrow night.

Comment

I know, it has been six weeks ago when i ordered the chip and still empty handed. Do you have that tracking number now ?
        Corksport Coilovers - HEADERS - Body Kit - Rockford Fosgate Speakers - Hifonics Amps - New Paint - yellow KONI's - High flow cat

Comment

Originally posted by ares
          I know, it has been six weeks ago when i ordered the chip and still empty handed. Do you have that tracking number now ?
          sorry about that man. damn shipping over see's and the holiday. I'll pm u ur tracking number. actually here it is lc827131298us
          Last edited by 1stprobinator; January 4, 2007, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Let's Hope for the best. I saw it was in the acceptance status in Ventura for a week now. I pray to the big man from above that this will work out perfectly i realy realy realy want the chip.

Comment

YES !! YES!! It has arrived. Thank you very much for your superb service and help.

A+A+A+A+

Comment

Ryan always does what he says hes going to do
                1998 SVT Cobra Flowmaster, K & N filter....73K miles and running strong!

Comment

Off course he does and even morethan that no doubt about that but the post company is makes it sometimes hard.

Comment

Working...
                  X