Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redlinegoods View Post
    I most definitely am, once I find somebody who is dedicated enough to work with us on this, in exchange for a free steering wheel cover. Anybody?

Have a great day,
    Maciek
    hell yea I will send you one of my old steering wheels. My project car isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
    THE ONLY REASON I'M DRIVING THIS FAST IS BECAUSE I REALLY HAVE TO POOP

Comment

• 2011 ends with a bang!

Extremely sporty! Extremely durable! Extremely classy! Genuine GRADATION BRIDE (TM) has recently arrived at RedlineGoods to make you take even more pride in your ride!

Born in Japan, bred in motorsports, can be found in numerous thoroughbred sports cars, now available for you!

Like it? Then hurry up! Grab your piece before anybody else does! Gradation Bride (TM) is only available while supplies last! Since this material is ridiculously expensive WE WILL NOT replenish our stock once it runs out.

And remember! You still have one day of FREE SHIPPING left!

So, HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR ALL! Enjoy planning the whole new look of your ride, and meet us at www.redlinegoods.com for more and more exciting products, contests and prize draws! Yes, there will be some soon

Take care
      Maciek & Jack
      Team RedlineGoods

Comment

• Our first discount code for 2012!

This is a black and charcoal perforated leather steering wheel cover for the MR2 Spyder and Celica 00-06 with red thread. Awesome, if you ask me!

And here is the code: 8HY4QZ0833O - valid through Wednesday, January 11th!

Have a great day,
        Maciek & Jack
        Team RedlineGoods

Comment

• Friday the 13th is not always bad!

We've just received cool pictures of our items made with GENUINE ALCANTARA! Well-suited to a wide range of automotive applications, providing:

Softness - unmistakable, pleasant sensation
          Comfort - porous, constant through summer and winter, anti static, hypoallergenic
          Driving safety - not surprisingly, Alcantara is used on Formula One racers and Gran Turismo cars
          Durability - characteristics withstand the tests of time and weather

Alcantara can be easily combined with other materials, such as leather and fabric, thus leaving a wide margin for design creativity and innovation. The sum of its qualities make Alcantara the perfect link between emotion and performance.

We offer colors 9040 (black) and 9002 (charcoal). This is THE REAL DEAL guys and girls! BMW, Audi and other makes use these exact fabrics.

This is color 9002, pics of 9040 soon! Notice how the shade differs depending on lighting conditions.

And here is the code: 8D4DB08I60G - valid through Friday, January 20th!

Have a great day,
          Maciek & Jack
          Team RedlineGoods

Comment

• Guys&Girls

'nuff said…

Maciek&Jack
            RedlineGoods.com Team

Comment

• finally ordered a shift boot for my mx6, cant wait. lol
              96' MX6

Comment

• you guys start making the warp for the steering wheels? I'm dying to get one.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackwidow80 View Post
                  you guys start making the warp for the steering wheels? I'm dying to get one.
                  Hi

I'd love to make one, I need somebody who would help out though (getting an awesome deal out of it actually).

I need a picture of a wheel so I can see if I can find one locally. Once I do, I can offer the wheel at whatever we pay to acquire it, with the wrap installed, to the first person who orders one. The extra perk is that once you show us pics of it in your car, you get a refund on the wrap.

So you have to invest

$100 for installation of the wrap and shipping of the wheel to you
                  $100 for the wrap
                  whatever we pay for the wheel locally, usually $30-$70 range for most wheels

When you send us pics of the wrap installed, you get $100 back. Installation is optional, you can save the other $100 installing it yourself (it isn't hard at all, please see:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/MiataNCwheelinstall.php - a very cool and concise write-up

and our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedlineGoodsTV

If this sounds interesting, please send me a picture of your wheel so we can start looking for it on local auctions.

Have a great day,
                  Maciek

Comment

• i have an extra steering wheel already off the car if you want i can ship it to you,that way you dont have to go find one
                    95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
                    94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
                    93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
                    97&94&93 PGT gone
                    DALE

Comment

• Originally posted by daweb View Post
                      i have an extra steering wheel already off the car if you want i can ship it to you,that way you dont have to go find one
                      You have PM!

Have a great day,
                      Maciek

Comment

• Originally posted by Redlinegoods View Post
                        You have PM!

Have a great day,
                        Maciek
                        sorry its not coming through could you please resend
                        95 PGT white dd klze / mtx fidanza,maf swapped obx headers 2 1/2" mandrel bent 14.3 sec 1/4mile time
                        94 PGT blue toy de/ze/g4 hybrid/ mtx turbo 5- 10 psi maf swapped aem piggy back, fidanza mandrel bent exaust
                        93 PGT red klde/mtx klg4 intake,wild orchid interior
                        97&94&93 PGT gone
                        DALE

Comment

• I think I said you have PM before I actually sent it and you beat me to it. Did you get it in the meantime?

Have a great day,
                          Maciek

Comment

• I talked to Jack at redline and he said they already had a probe wheel and that it would cost way to much to ship my wheel there. plus i dont need it installed i can do that. but i do have plenty of them laying around plus i already have your other stuff in my car and this would looking bitching lol.

Comment

• Hello!

yes, we do have that wheel. I can offer the wheel at whatever we pay to acquire it, with the wrap installed, to the first person who orders one. The extra perk is that once you show us pics of it in your car, you get a refund on the wrap.

So you have to invest

$100 for installation of the wrap and shipping of the wheel to you
                              $100 for the wrap
                              whatever we paid for the wheel locally I think it was $40.

When you send us pics of the wrap installed, you get $100 back. Installation is optional, you can save the other $100 installing it yourself (it isn't hard at all, please see:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/MiataNCwheelinstall.php - a very cool and concise write-up

and our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RedlineGoodsTV for more information).

Anybody interested in an extra, brand new looking wheel for $140?

Have a great day,
                              Maciek

Comment

• i would rather buy the wrap and install it myself if there ready for order.

Comment

Working...
                                X